"Ah, there she is — the Ebon Hawk. My pride and joy; the fastest ship in the Outer Rim!" - Davik Kang.

It's been a long time since I've made a Star Wars MOC - 12 years in fact, and my last effort was a rainbow-warrior Delta 7 built mostly from the old Clone Turbo Tank. I turned my attention to the Ebon Hawk, the Falcon's expy from the Knights of the Old Republic games. There have been some excellent versions of this ship over the years, notably @IRONDUCK's playset version, but I wanted to build something of a system "scale model":

46897226262_0da48fef41_c.jpg

Here is the Hawk in comparison to the 7965 Millennium Falcon. The Falcon is officially 25.6-ish metres wide, and the Hawk is a little smaller at 22.5m. The ship's proportions were driven by the 4-wide cockpit:

46897226112_68b9ce16ba_c.jpg

IRONDUCK's MOC and the official LEGO Falcons are all a bit chunky in order to fit an interior, but since I took a "scale model" approach, there is no room inside for minifigures. Structure takes the areas occupied by the bunks and cargo holds, leaving us with the central area and the hyperdrive room, which I captured on the Hawk's internal security camera:

32008368027_dfed683567_c.jpg

I pasted my model over a couple of frames from the end cutscene of KOTOR II:

32008367907_60cc0ed2fa_c.jpg

Lastly, whom would you pick to fly the Hawk: Atton, T3-M4, or Carth?

33067232658_62f77ea152_c.jpg

Thanks for looking. Please see more renders on Flickr.

Do you have instructions anywhere for this? I've been looking for an Ebon Hawk at this scale for a while but can't locate instructions.
Help a brother out? XD

I'm glad to see renewed interest in this MOC I posted two years ago; it really makes me happy, and thanks for the kind words everyone.

On 2/6/2021 at 3:56 PM, CRIAGtheMISPELT said:

Do you have instructions anywhere for this? I've been looking for an Ebon Hawk at this scale for a while but can't locate instructions.
Help a brother out? XD

On 2/8/2021 at 6:00 PM, mqbui1 said:

I would love to purchase instructions for this as well.

Unfortunately I don't have instructions for this, for two reasons: firstly it's a bit of a mess on the inside so I'd need to optimise the plates/beams etc. that form the structure, and secondly it has parts that don't actually exist (the big one is the 2x2 triangular tiles in dark red).

15 hours ago, Sam Sinister said:

Proportions correct, overall very good.

Thank you :classic: I tried really hard to make this work.

On 2/9/2021 at 5:04 PM, DarthMario said:

That's definitely one of the best playset sized Ebon Hawk's I've ever seen.  Are there any more images of the interior?

Unfortunately, what you see is what you get. I snapped this screenshot in LDD so you can see what exactly is there:
50932145126_a400974745_z.jpg

In my original post I compare the MOC with the 7965, and you know that set and other playset Falcons are all a bit tall and chunky to fit the interior. I chose not to go in that direction because there are plenty of playset Hawks out there. The price of achieving the exterior proportions was not to have a substantial interior. It's not even tall enough for a minifigure inside.