Sign in to follow this  
narbilu

Whispers [CH2 - C]

Note: Didn't have much time, but I just wanted to start this storyline with the build for challenge 2C

Bran was summoned by his dad, Narbilu lord of Avalonia, to meet him in the alley of the far east corner of Kashgar... nothing is known what the two talked about, but it will have consequences for the loosing party.

46873601562_1801a43315_c.jpg

A lovely little build! Love the figs, especially the use of that unusual headdress.

The base is a little odd, I'm not a huge fan of the 1x4 dark bley tile sitting on the top like that.

I do like the pavilion and the grey window, although I'm not exactly sure what the latter is supposed to be?

Hope we find out what they were discussing!

Unfortunately, this build does seem a little undercooked. The figs are great, though.

The golden pavilion is really well done and I can imagine it in Kashgar.  The gray window is a little more confusing.  The Figsand stack of crates are good and most of the base is nice tiling.  I can't really comment on the irregular base because I've never done one but the near curved bit seems better than the far one.

Cool little built though!

For not having a lot of time, you did a really nice job with this build!  It captures the flavor of the city well, and has some nice detail, especially on the onion-dome structure.  I assume that the grey wall with window is meant to be a cut away of part of a building that's not shown entirely?  I kind of like the border with its unusual shape and somewhat curved nature.  Nice job!

haha this couldn't be more intriguing, I swear! Don't forget to let us know what happens next!

Glad you got an entry in!  The tile placement is a bit distracting, but otherwise a nice little build.

It definitely looks a bit rushed, but at the same time it got posted in time! The meeting is indeed mysterious, since it seems to have something to do with feathers and magic wands...

Nice use of brackets for the SNOT stonework on the bley building section :thumbup:

I like the concept of hinge plates to make an arch shape, but think it would fit better on a larger building where you could incorporate more hinges for a smoother arch :classic: