Sign in to follow this  
dr_spock

BrickAssembly Toronto Canada August 8-11, 2019

Brick Assembly presents Bricks in the Six, a new LEGO Convention, running in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada from August 8-11.  The event will be at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, located steps away from many of the most prominent tourist sites in the city.

Formed by a group of LEGO enthusiasts from the Greater Toronto Area, Bricks in the Six will have over 25000 square feet of display space for the event. The four days will be filled with activities and events for the convention attendees to both display and participate - games and competitions that will be fun and unique, and allow people to collaborate and build. Many classic LEGO fan activities will be available, such as speed builds and kit bashes, and the organizing committee has a number of new and exciting activities planned as well.

This event is open to LEGO fans of all ages, though there are a pair of select events that are exclusive to adults 19 years of age and older.

Registration is $65 (CAD) until February 24th, and will be $85 (CAD) afterwards – more information can be found here: http://brickassembly.ca/registration.html  
We have negotiated a rate at the convention hotel, as well as at a few other hotels local to the venue. More information can be found here: http://brickassembly.ca/hotels.html
For information regarding being a vendor, check out our vendor page here: http://brickassembly.ca/vendors.html

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at info@brickassembly.ca. We would love to host you, and we promise you, it will be a LEGO event unlike any other.

On 2/9/2019 at 5:11 PM, alvinofdiaspar said:

Great, I think I will go and check it out.  I have never been to a Lego convention.

Awesome.  Will you be doing the 4 day AFOL experience or coming on the weekend public days with the general public?

Just now, dr_spock said:

Awesome.  Will you be doing the 4 day AFOL experience or coming on the weekend public days with the general public?

I haven't decided yet - I want to see the conference program and find out what kind of workshops there are over the 4 days.

My wife and I attended Bricks in the Six yesterday and had a great time.  The MOCs on display were inspiring and wonderful.  Every time I attend an event like this it reignites my love of the brick.

I’d recommend it to any AFOL in the Toronto area.  I hope it becomes an annual event.

Edited by Steckley

On 8/11/2019 at 12:04 AM, Steckley said:

My wife and I attended Bricks in the Six yesterday and had a great time.  The MOCs on display were inspiring and wonderful.  Every time I attend an event like this it reignites my love of the brick.

I’d recommend it to any AFOL in the Toronto area.  I hope it becomes an annual event.

Thank you for your feedback.  I'll forward to the organizers.

I was there as well.  Work interfered with attending the event on Thurs/Fri (but I did get the big bag of loot with lots of TRON parts) but had a great time checking out the MOCs and shop over the weekend.  Definitely will return!

Edited by alvinofdiaspar