Ben Pitchford

[MOC] WIP HUGE Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Sewer Lair

Here's my latest project, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle WIP...It's a modular build in a 2x6 baseplate layout (48x48) that breaks down into 3 sections. There's a subway with an NYC passenger train in between the sewer lair and New York City. From the city sidewalk there's 2 sewer grates that connect to the turtle lair and training weapons with power functions in the lair for playability. Lots of LED lights throughout. I've been working on this build since September of last year and hope to finish in April..

39956969143_33d4d19a88_b.jpgLEGO WIP Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Sewer Lair by Ben Pitchford, on Flickr

46036382961_4bb245ca4d_b.jpgLEGO WIP Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Sewer Lair by Ben Pitchford, on Flickr

30745393777_ec4f98f6da.jpgLego Wip Diorama by Ben Pitchford, on Flickr

44444071374_51223ca16a.jpgLego Wip by Ben Pitchford, on Flickr

44971238321_b43715c5a6.jpgLego Wip by Ben Pitchford, on Flickr

My Flickr Page: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127491317@N08/with/44971238321/

Edited by Ben Pitchford

This is really great, and I look forward to seeing updates as they come. I love the subway station. Keep up the good work!

On 1/29/2019 at 7:26 PM, jamesn said:

This is really great, and I look forward to seeing updates as they come. I love the subway station. Keep up the good work!

Thanks Jameson! Will do...

Here's @Ben Pitchford's complete walkthrough of the finished build...

On 1/29/2019 at 7:26 PM, jimmynick said:

...and here's his timelapse of the build's construction all the way up onto its completion! :sweet: