4 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

Plus it wouldn't have been possible to make 8295-B articulated since it's an alternate of a rigid-chassis model.

Oh, you are sure about that? :)

4 hours ago, Lh_Dredger said:

Some OT...

Although there was no r9800, but some other great and interesting machines.
For those interested here a few photos: 

https://m.facebook.com/jeremy.krohs/albums/2426900000702074/

Hello ,

One of the reason that you don't see such a big machine as the r9800 on Bauma ,the transport and building time that you need for such a massive construction equipment .I work for the Huyndai heavy industrie company and for an exhebition as Bauma they talk about a cost between 1.5 and 2 miljoen euro ,transport ,exhibition machines crew and more .

3 hours ago, Maaboo35 said:

Put your money where your mouth is, buddy! :moar:

I have hoped that it will go in this direction. Ekhm;

And here-we-go!

42054 CLAAS Xerion, a rigid chassis with four wheel steering:
28109171994_30a4d95d8b_c.jpg

And a wheel loader, made from this set (coincidence; by me), with articulated chassis:

I know, I know, it does come with turntables, which were not present in 8295. So let's go for this one:

Example number two:

42081 Volvo Zeux, an four wheel steering, almost (it can be elevated) rigid chassis;

43549478251_bfcb30dbc0_b.jpg

And a Log Loader, made also by me, with articulated steering:

And that's why I think that 8295 could be rebuilt into articulated model.

I would like to see more of the Volvo 350 and the Caterpillar 992, wheel loaders are my favorite even not having tracks :roflmao: , I don´t know why there is not one tracked loader that I like and believe me I have looked for it a lot.

1 hour ago, jorgeopesi said:

I would like to see more of the Volvo 350 and the Caterpillar 992, wheel loaders are my favorite even not having tracks :roflmao: , I don´t know why there is not one tracked loader that I like and believe me I have looked for it a lot.

Whaaaaa?! 42094, anyone? Baddest of the a.s.s.! *huh*

Also, @M_longer - do you dare take up the 8295 challenge? We've seen what you can do - should be a cakewalk for a MOC expert such as yourself, no? :wink:

Anyway, allow me to get us back on topic! Liebherr R9800 excavator - it's big and expensive! Discuss. :moar:

1 hour ago, Maaboo35 said:

do you dare take up the 8295 challenge? We've seen what you can do - should be a cakewalk for a MOC expert such as yourself, no? :wink:

I am quite busy with Liebherr L580/CLAAS Torion building, and few other smaller things in 1:17 scale. And I am not sure if I have all parts from 8295.

46 minutes ago, M_longer said:

I am quite busy with Liebherr L580/CLAAS Torion building, and few other smaller things in 1:17 scale. And I am not sure if I have all parts from 8295.

Are you going to use the new linkage configuration or the old one?, these new positions of the cylinders on wheel loaders, dozers and backhoes for example are a nigthmare to replicate... and going back to the R9800 their new big L.A.s can help a lot to build more wheel loaders :roflmao: .

13 hours ago, Maaboo35 said:

it's big and expensive! Discuss. :moar:

Indeed, it is an excavator that is big and expensive

13 hours ago, jorgeopesi said:

Are you going to use the new linkage configuration or the old one?

What do you mean by "old one"?
There are several different configurations for different needs. Here you can test how they work :)
https://www.claas.pl/produkty/ladowarki-kolowe/torion-1914-1177/uklad-zaladunku?fbclid=IwAR1QKGJv9nr89evst7ho4kZpkOlyYWni1oYYnf0fI87AWDi3OgRCreRr-N4

1 hour ago, M_longer said:

What do you mean by "old one"?
There are several different configurations for different needs. Here you can test how they work :)
https://www.claas.pl/produkty/ladowarki-kolowe/torion-1914-1177/uklad-zaladunku?fbclid=IwAR1QKGJv9nr89evst7ho4kZpkOlyYWni1oYYnf0fI87AWDi3OgRCreRr-N4

The new position for me is when the cylinder is next to the bucket the old one is next to the machine, The second pic is another type of cylider position that will make us headache... some backhoes are using it on the front bucket,

5sJXzRX.jpg

bkhB2vE.jpg

55 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

@M_longer, perhaps English version can give more understandable answer in English

https://www.claas.co.uk/products/wheel-loaders/torion-1914-1177/loading-system

I could play with the kinematics hours, if you know more of these pages let me know they are very useful and fun to play.

Edited by jorgeopesi

Ah, confirmed black BWE ring for slewing the superstructure, with pulley wheels acting as rollers like in 42055.

Also, man those black pneumatic hoses add another layer of depth to the model. Really love it

It looks to be exposed at the Bauma now, so we can expect more photos today !

According to Timoonn's picture, 400-500 pieces are going into some sort of cave sides and rocks. The whole main machine just doesn't look big or dense enough to reach 4000 pieces.

4 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

According to Timoonn's picture, 400-500 pieces are going into some sort of cave sides and rocks. The whole main machine just doesn't look big or dense enough to reach 4000 pieces.

Didn't we say the same thing about 42082?

2 hours ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Sure, the set is not expensive enough, so they thought "Hey guys, what do you think if we add 500 parts just for fun ?". -__-'