BrickJonas

BrickJonas just arrived!

Hello there!
I'm Jonas, a huge LEGO fan for over 15 years and now I'd like to introduce myself. So, when I was born, my sister already had some duplo sets, and I started playing with those in my early years. Later, when I was around 4, I got my first System set from my parents, I believe it was a small city fire car. From that moment, I couldn't stop playing with LEGO, and when I had enough bricks (or I should say "when I had more brick", because we all know that we won't ever have enough bricks..) I also started building my own creations. My favorite theme is Creator Expert, especially the Modular Buildings line. My first one was the Grand Emporium, and I bought every single modular after that, and also managed to buy the Green Grocer last year brick by brick from BrickLink - I have to say I'm really satisfied now. :)

A few years ago, I also started exploring the world of digital LEGO bricks. These days I'm mainly using Mecabricks for planning, building, and rendering my MOCs, and since I don't have enough room for my physical LEGO bricks, and I don't really have time because of university, I mainly build my creations digitally. I also make LEGO animations sometimes. 

I had a LEGO Ideas project too a few years ago, which was probably my best MOC and biggest achievement so far. Thanks to that model, I was featured on LEGO blogs like The Brothers Brick and Brickset. I haven't reached 10.000 supporters, but I'm not the kind of person who easily throws away his dreams, so you might see some set ideas from me in the future too. ;)

May the bricks be with you...always!

Welcome to Eurobricks, Jonas.

It sounds like you're quite talented, maybe you could link some of your moc pictures? That'd be nice.

We're glad to have you here.

Thank you guys!

@leafan sure, I'll actually post some pictures and a video of a brand new MOC on Friday, but here are some older ones:

The LEGO Factory Playset (this was my LEGO Ideas project which I mentioned above):

30076206054_a43f0383ed.jpg

30708100665_03bb005974.jpg

30619779581_0820d2f018.jpg

30708101705_85f68ebef4.jpg

I also used some details and ideas from it, when I built some small scenes for a charity auction in late 2018 (but redesigned the moulding machine! :D):

44393646464_fa7488062a.jpg

45064640092_b64b21d0a0.jpg

And I'm really proud of this mini modular MOC, the Grand Hotel:

30175941387_c1194765d0.jpg

31240110118_7e7620fa91.jpg

And finally, here is an animation too, I designed this MOC last summer:

Edited by BrickJonas