Hi everybody,

I'm creating this thread to inform fellow UK members of present Lego deals in stores. Please feel free to add your own if it equates to 35% or more off, or is a special type of deal.

20% is common and so frequent that it would bog down the thread.

I'll start...

Argos has had a 2 for £15 deal on toys for some time, but now you can get these 3 lego sets in the deal:

https://www.argos.co.uk/search/lego-2-for-1/category:15052090/brands:lego/

75885: Speed Champions Ford Fiesta MSport WRC - normally £12.99 RRP on it's own.

31073: Creator Mythical Creatures Dragon - normally £12.99 RRP.

10900: Duplo Police Toy Bike - normally £10 (£9.99 RRP).

So today I ordered 75885 & 31073 for £15 to collect in store. £7.50 each is not bad at all.

The only thing with Argos is that your local store may not have all of the desired items but it shouldn't be a problem with these sets until the deal really catches on.

Also...

Store: The Entertainer (https://www.thetoyshop.com/) (note: deal not on website).

40268: Star Wars R3-M2 - £2 (normally £5 RRP). Seen in at least 2 different store locations.

5004394: The Lego Ninjago Movie Maker (with Jay(?) minifig) - £2.50 (Couldn't see RRP on this so posting because it was also clearance in more than 1 store).

Edited by leafan
It merged my 2 posts making it look ugly, so formatting. Also, links.

Morrisons have 31073 at £6.50 (50% off).

Also the Ninjago Movie Maker poly was sold in Argos for £1.49 for a while last summer, and there are still some of that stock under £2 on BL (plus postage of course).

Purchased Lego Star Wars Slave 1 75243 for £60. You need Amazon Prime (just sign up for a trial and cancel before it auto renews) and a trial for the respective voucher offer too.

75243: Slave 1 - 20th Anniversary Edition - RRP £109.99 With Prime Day discount + £10 Audible Trial voucher: £60.39. Bargain.

The audible voucher has expired now, but there's a £15 one here: "Free £15 Amazon Promo Code when you first sign in to the Amazon App (For Eligible Cusromers)":

https://www.amazon.co.uk/b/?node=17121455031

Other deals included in this offer are:

60215: City Fire Station. £20.99

75953: Harry Potter Hogwarts Whomping Willow. £20.99

75242: Star Wars Black Ace Tie Interceptor. £10.19

76130: Marvel Stark Jet and the Drone Attack. £17.99

Prices assume Prime membership and £15 voucher applied. Add £15 for non-voucher Prime Day price.

Argos also have the Porsche 911 RSR - 42096  half price: Was £130 -Now £65

Edit, not sure if this is still available, the website says it's out of stock in all Cornwall stores and not available for home delivery.

Edited by MxWinters

You can now buy the following 3 Lego sets together for £22 shipped on Amazon UK:

70822 LEGO Movie 2 Unikitty’s Sweetest Friends Ever (£4.50 Add On item).

60138 LEGO City Police High-speed Chase (£12.50 by itself).

60218 LEGO City Great Vehicles Desert Rally Racer (£5 Add On item).

Unikitty blindbags are in Poundland. They might have been an odd series, but the parts are pretty useful and in lots of interesting colours.

Picked up a spare Benny's Space Squad (70841) at Sainsbury's for £4.50 today.

They had some other sets on clearance too including at least one SW one.

19 hours ago, AmperZand said:

Picked up a spare Benny's Space Squad (70841) at Sainsbury's for £4.50 today.

They had some other sets on clearance too including at least one SW one.

Thanks. I can confirm that Benny's Space Squad and Unikitty's Sweetest Friends EVER! sets were also £4.50 in my local Tesco. It may be national.

All Art sets are on sale at amazon.co.uk - 32% discount

Edited by JintaiZ

www.hamleys.co.uk

Hamleys Christmas deals.

CART10 - 10% off toys

Valid until - 14/10/2022

T&C's - Excludes gaming. Can not be used in conjunction with any other code

Hi all to everybody in the UK, I’m looking to buy some MOC trucks. If anybody has anything for sale drop me a comment or a Diem would love to hear back. Thank you