kaelthas

[Compilation] Every LEGO Unikitty ever produced

Do you like this compilation?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

IMG_5832.PNG.ba6c8e6bf95bd20370afb846aca47672.PNG

Hi folks, I'm making this compilation by using pictures taken from bricklink as I don't have them in my stash. I do sincerely hope this list will help you in collecting these cute Unikitties ever produced.

Enjoy!

These are the angry ones. I started sorting them using red. It seems like they are still cute here but SDCC version would be hard to get.

Then green, purple and blue. The first one from the left is in the large Sea Cow. Others should be easier to get.

Colourfully printed unikitties!

Here I found that the one from the double decker couch had two expressions but I can't find any coding for that in bricklink. Oh, another SDCC...

Lastly these are mostly from the Unikitty sets which is quite easy to obtain and their prices are not bad in bricklink. 

Special thanks to @julesvincent and @TeriXeri for pointing them out and the pictures. I added this one. Notice the CMF unikitty in LEGO Movie 2 CMF series is a brand new unikitty as I can't see any similar one among old unikitties. The closest one would be tlm081 the SDCC one but the new one has a bigger mouth opening. We have a wolverine wanabe unikitty and a large ultrakatty.

Do comment below if I left out any! This is the review of the  Minifigure Unikitty Series 1 by the great cmf reviewer @WhiteFang.

Hope you like this compilation!

Edited by kaelthas
added new unikitties

Thank you for the compilation! You forgot a few already released from TLM2, as the one from the moviemaker 70820, Emmets House 70831 and the one from the Minifigure series: 71023. but probably because they‘re not on Bricklink, yet.

There's also a Warrior Kitty / Sleeping Kitty in the  70831 Emmet's Dream House/Rescue Rocket! set (2019)

caf5deb5-0001-4664-aa1b-e8c15e9fb5c7._CR

Just now, julesvincent said:

Thank you for the compilation! You forgot a few already released from TLM2, as the one from the moviemaker 70820, Emmets House 70831 and the one from the Minifigure series: 71023. but probably because they‘re not on Bricklink, yet.

Just now, TeriXeri said:

There's also a Warrior Kitty / Sleeping Kitty in the  70831 Emmet's Dream House/Rescue Rocket! set (2019)

Thank you @julesvincent and @TeriXeri for the addition! I made this on a train ride home, and totally relying on bricklink for this, your information is very valuable and I will add them in after I'm home. Thank you so much. 

Just now, kaelthas said:

Thank you @julesvincent and @TeriXeri for the addition! I made this on a train ride home, and totally relying on bricklink for this, your information is very valuable and I will add them in after I'm home. Thank you so much. 

It's the only Unikitty I actually own so noticed it right away.

10 minutes ago, minjiet said:

Any difference between 2018 sdcc and the 70831 n 70820 unikitty?

Yes, prints are different for all of those, (others are posted above)

70820 , Ultrakatty at a smaller Movie Maker scale, but still is a unique 1x3 brick print.

bc2d18df-dae1-412a-97a7-14f1ebaeb7ae._CR

Edited by TeriXeri

Nice to see these all in one place! I'm still trying to decide which one should be my "definitive" Unikitty for my LEGO Cinematic Universe display. I'm partial to the one from Cloud Cuckoo Palace since it's the first one, but she almost seems too simple now that so many variants have been made.

This is really cool. Despite the overload of Unikitty(thanks largely to the show) I still love the character. It’s nice seeing her in all her forms in one place. 

9 minutes ago, dantheman said:

such a shit line

While I would say the Trailer of the Lego Movie 2 does have a !@$t joke in it. The Line isn't terrible. I'd rather have it than another licensed line...

Yeah, the uni-kitty line is not very good, I don't think the unikitty"mini figs" had a great reception upon release. I did have to buy a few sets for parts to work out a project, but would never buy just to build them.  

I like them.  I have a bunch and at work I put the one on my monitor that most resembles my current mood... i'd like to say i use "cheery" or "happy" the most, but yeah it's usually "sleepy" or "dessert"... because i'm hungry.  Haven't had to pull out the "super angry" kitty yet... but i'm glad I have it.

I'd love to have Cutesy Kitty's 1x3 plate piece with the eyebrows so much. They'd go with the sitting Unikitty with the sad face from the double decker couch set so much better.

Have any of the customs companies made repos of the SDCC kitties? Would love to have them to display but can’t see paying 100/200$ for them.