1 hour ago, czbotond said:

We built a small diorama inspired by Stranger Things; hope you like it:

Nice! :thumbup: Could you perhaps show how you inversely bound the two dioramas together? :classic:

P.S. I believe this topic would've been better suited for the Special LEGO Themes subforum. :wink:

48 minutes ago, Nick Wolfe said:

Justice for Barb Sven!

LOL :)))))

(oh, no; we've been found out)

45 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Nice! :thumbup: Could you perhaps show how you inversely bound the two dioramas together? :classic:

P.S. I believe this topic would've been better suited for the Special LEGO Themes subforum. :wink:

Unfortunately, we don't have any photos with the frame between the two sides; but we used 52107 bricks (modified 1 x 2 with Studs on 2 Sides) placed horizontally, and tiles around the exterior.

PS. I posted it in the Sci fi section because I think the series is scifi/horror (and of course nostalgia) driven; but perhaps you're right; but I have no idea how I can move a thread from one theme to another.

Just now, czbotond said:

PS. I posted it in the Sci fi section because I think the series is scifi/horror (and of course nostalgia) driven; but perhaps you're right; but I have no idea how I can move a thread from one theme to another.

Well, moderators such as @WhiteFang or @Bob De Quatre can help you out with that. :wink:

By the way, have you seen @Foxes Productionz's rejected LEGO Ideas project? 

18 hours ago, Foxes Productionz said:

Thanks for tagging me @Digger of Bricks

This is a really lovely MOC, the two simplistic and opposing colour pallets work really well together. It’s also a nice touch to have the upside-upside down. Great work :thumbup: @czbotond

Thank you; glad you like it! Well, we wanted to differentiate as much as possible the normal world and the upside down; hence the more vivid, green color palette for the forest ground (as opposed to the normal, brownish colors that should be natural); the grey/black is based on the depiction of the upside down in the show.

We knew from the start that we wanted to build it with the two sides attached; that was the starting point of the diorama; and from there we build everything in mirror (more or less; there were a few variations).