Sign in to follow this  
Darth Bjorn

[Factions Ep. 1] Cpt. Bannon’s Quarters

*Your entry has earned 9XP*

Cpt. Bannon likes his surroundings as simple and clean as possible. No distractions. Clean as a whistle, and efficiency above anything. A little comfort and the occasional blue milk or brandy doesn’t hurt.

Cpt. Bannon's Quarters

Some time before…

No Place Like Home

800x800.jpg Lt. Markland: Cpt. Bannon. These are your junior officer quarters. Your belongings have already arrived.

No Place Like Home

800x800.jpg Lt. Markland: You will find the elite personnel manifest on the data console. Let me know if you need anything. I’ll let you get settled. Good day Captain.

No Place Like Home

Quarters description: This is the quarters of Cpt. Julo Bannon onboard the Star Destroyer, The Relentless. The standard Jr. Officer Quarters comes with sleeping quarters with a small workstation and storage. Additionally the quarters are linked to a personal refresher with standard refresher interior, a sonic shower and additional storage. On rare occasions, distinguished officers are allowed some degree of personalization. In Cpt. Bannon’s case this includes a vintage lounge chair and a few collection items.

Junior Officer Quarters

Behind the scenes sneak peak:

MOC235.jpg

MOC3.jpg

MOC4.jpg

MOC5.jpg

MOC6.jpg

MOC7.jpg

/// Let me know what you think...

Very nice.  The chair is great and the uniforms hanging up with hats looks nice.  The extra touch with the cityscape out the window is also a nice touch.  :classic:

Amazing scene! and the landscape view out of window is so attractive! it's very good reference, and the way you display the clothes as well.

I once saved one module of scene base for living room, but that's far more tinpot from your build :laugh_hard:

Stellar attention to detail man, that's fantastic.  Shower, sink, and toilet in the fresher are great, as are the uniforms hanging. Really, all the furniture looks comfortable and futuristic. However, it doesn't really feel to me like quarters aboard a Star Destroyer to be honest.  I like the printed windows but I feel like stars would've been a better choice.

Thank you so much guys!! The feedback is really appreciated! :thumbup:

@Ross Fisher Good attention to detail! Thanks for noticing... :wink:

@DrMuttonchops Thanks! Well it is supposed to look like the star destroyer is positioned above a city on Uquine (like the one above Jedha in R1 (I might not have succeeded here :grin:). I based the layout on this map of ISD crew quarters (I haven't vetted the source):

BLUE2.JPG

This is super well done. Every detail is the perfect balance of authenticity and minimalism. Great job.

Beautiful build! I do think it's odd the bathroom gets as much space as the bedroom though.