Servertijd

[MOC] The watchtower on the hill

Hello all,

I decided to do a chapter 2 on my MOC, "Not again", I think there will be more chapters in the near future :).

"After the disaster with the broken and spilled goods the captain and his man decided to move on without the wagon.

They have to explain to the general what happened with all those expensive goods.

They are passing one of the watchtowers that guards the smaller roads."

31941710677_3a2af494ae_b.jpgThe watchtower on the hill by jesse van den Oetelaar, on Flickr

39918322943_10ba1540d1_b.jpgThe watchtower on the hill close up farm by jesse van den Oetelaar, on Flickr

46883072131_4c73e48040_b.jpgBroken Tree Close-up by jesse van den Oetelaar, on Flickr

Thanks for watching :)

This looks great! You should have a look at the first build you posted to EB, you’ve improved a lot to say the least. Have you considered GoH btw, I think you’d like it!

Edited by ZlatanXVIGustaf

Wonderfully done.  The landscaping is great with all the layered plates and vegetation.  The tree is very nice.  I really like your rockwork and the slope leading up to the tower.  The tower itself has some nice tecturing and nice job on the door too.  

14 hours ago, derEselausErgste said:

Simply outstanding. Wish I could do something like this!

Thank you very much :)! Your work is already really impressive, so keep that up!

13 hours ago, ZlatanXVIGustaf said:

This looks great! You should have a look at the first build you posted to EB, you’ve improved a lot to say the least. Have you considered GoH btw, I think you’d like it!

Thank you! I have considered GoH, There is just so many of it. I have read all the guilds and there are some I am interested in. Not sure if I can compete with you guys, because some of you are from another planet lol.

8 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Wonderfully done.  The landscaping is great with all the layered plates and vegetation.  The tree is very nice.  I really like your rockwork and the slope leading up to the tower.  The tower itself has some nice tecturing and nice job on the door too.  

Thank you mate!

22 hours ago, pantelis said:

Very nice details with all this to your first creation. 

Thank you mate!

22 hours ago, Aine said:

Dat tree... :pir-oh3:

Thanks! Did take alot of dark green  leaves lol

On 2/14/2019 at 2:21 PM, WTFett said:

Do you have any closeups of the hill?  The texture is awesome!

Yes I have some, I think :P but I didn't photoshop these.