Roadmonkeytj

[SR-FB] Bru-HaHa Opens New Facilities

The settlement of Trador seemed to be the next logical step in the Eslodian markets.  With its active wineries and current Cider production the network of goods was already set up.  Plans had been drawn up and construction was now completed.  Workers already had the first few batches run.  This was a small factory compared to the other Bru-HaHa facilities with only a single pot which was much smaller.  They found they could get 13 barrels per run after heads and tails were cut.  Even though this was a small facility it was not by any means less state of the art.  underground aging tunnels had been constructed under the streets and most never knew how expansive the tunnels were.  This was also the first facility built with large windows low to the ground to encourage the public to view the process.

Still 4c

Here a young family peeks in at the mash production

Stilllookers

The offices here are just large enough to conduct business as the facility is not open for tours.

You'll also notice only dry stores are kept.  Bru-HaHa belives fresh ingredients make a better bruh

Another reason for choosing Trador.  

Still.lxf

The Facility does not feel claustrophobic despite the majority of production being below ground level 

Stillinside.lxf

Another reason in favor of Trador is the constant patrols.  Here you can see workers feeling safe beneath the streets in one of the underground storage vaults.

Stilltroops

However not everyone feels as safe from the patrols.  Lets hope that poor inn keeper can calm his spooked horse before he looses his fresh shipment 

Stilltroops2

Another view of the facility where you can see the latest batch being completed and another batch being bottled for retail

Trador BruHaha back

You'll notice the boiler is coal fired as you get a more controlled heat from coal then wood. You might also notice that the large elevated mash pots have direct plumbing to the boiler.  Reducing the prep time needed to refill the boiler between batches.

Trador BruHaha open

---------------

OoC:

Comments and Criticism welcomed!

This has been a fun build, and once again I am lead to believe that my computer in incapable of rendering over 10,000 bricks lol.  I was lucky enough to get two before it began failing. This "small facility" will be licensed as a Large Factory.  Also while I would have preferred to tile the mezzanine, the boiler poking through the floor could only be accomplished with the exposed studs as the only plate with the hole does not match up to any current tiles.

Additional Pictures

Still 1Still 2Still 3Trador BruHaha birds

[\spoiler]

Wow, this is a truely amazing addition to the architecture of Trador!

So many wonderfull details in both interior as exterior. The way you made the production process come alive is absolutely greatly done!

Congratz :wub:

:O what is there not to love! the architecture and details inside and out are all outstanding.  the safe, the crane, the stairs, the railings, a coal shoot, the piping aaahhhh!! sensory overload. 

*checks the spoiler* A skeleton of a dinosaur!  *passes out*

3 hours ago, Maxim I said:

Wow, this is a truely amazing addition to the architecture of Trador!

So many wonderfull details in both interior as exterior. The way you made the production process come alive is absolutely greatly done!

Congratz :wub:

I'm glad you like it...  I tried to use similar features to the builds you have done before so it would fit the ascetics. There were a lot of parts that I wanted to use that got trimmed out because it looked to be too much. 

3 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Yep, that's a killer built (nice the undergrounds)

Thanks!  I struggled to come up with underground scenes at first but it came together in the end. 

3 hours ago, Bart said:

:O what is there not to love! the architecture and details inside and out are all outstanding.  the safe, the crane, the stairs, the railings, a coal shoot, the piping aaahhhh!! sensory overload. 

*checks the spoiler* A skeleton of a dinosaur!  *passes out*

Haha you alright?  Didn't bump your head?  It was fun detailing this one...  I tried to keep it clean and functional while making it look as if it's working factory. Thanks for the compliments!

Whoa... fantabulistic! *oh2*

Apart from the non-rendered pics this is extraordinary. All those details, inside, outside, above ground, underground, in the ground!

The building is very attractive and the inner workings are very nice. I'd love to see this done in real bricks. Keep it up. :thumbup:

You're 2 days older than me... :wink:

Edited by Captain Dee

Very cool And inspiring built roadmonkeytj. I love the Dinosaur Bones and the interor the most. Makes a neat total composition.

2 hours ago, Captain Dee said:

Whoa... fantabulistic! *oh2*

Apart from the non-rendered pics this is extraordinary. All those details, inside, outside, above ground, underground, in the ground!

The building is very attractive and the inner workings are very nice. I'd love to see this done in real bricks. Keep it up. :thumbup:

Reveal hidden contents

You're 2 days older than me... :wink:

Thanks for the compliment! Yeah my Blue render failed on my third picture, and refused there after for the rest of the pictures.  I've noticed this in my bigger builds that even povray doesn't like them.  I think it's the stock graphics of this laptop.  just can't process it I guess.

I built this with the idea to build in brick … there's only a hand full of elements that will change color to do so.  Eventually my club is wanting to include "elevation" in its town layout so that was the thought behind this.

it was a good month to be born lol

46 minutes ago, Fraunces said:

Very cool And inspiring built roadmonkeytj. I love the Dinosaur Bones and the interor the most. Makes a neat total composition.

I have to admit the dino is out there on the net.  I modified the design enough from its original but kept the way they mounted the head as I liked the articulation.  My idea was to give the eye a chance to wander and find things lol, Thank you and glad its inspiring.

Absolutely love it. All the details really make this. Love the desk, the curved staircase, and really the whole assembly. Way to go.

Brilliant work here Roadmonkey. So many details to take in and I love the way it all comes apart for access. Fantastic effort!

17 hours ago, TomSkippy said:

Absolutely love it. All the details really make this. Love the desk, the curved staircase, and really the whole assembly. Way to go.

That's actually a recycled build lol...  The desk is the same desk used in the Bastion BruHaHa facility.  But it's a design that's loosely based of a clerks desk my grandmother used to have.  I really enjoy curved stairs plus they add interest.   These are "wrought-iron" in inspiration.  Glad you like the build! 

13 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

Brilliant work here Roadmonkey. So many details to take in and I love the way it all comes apart for access. Fantastic effort!

Thank you!   Originally I was not intending to have the wall with the shipping office so you would view the build from there... As I built it bothered me that there was not a "logical" way for people/goods to come and go so I added the extra structure.  I think it was a good move as it seems to have gone over well! 

Incredible build @Roadmonkeytj! I really like the creativity that went into this. The little details are excellent, including the buried dinosaur. Keep up the great work!