Sign in to follow this  
Iruini

which episodes sets do you like the most?

47 members have voted

1. 1. which episodes sets do you like the most?

• I
    • II
    • III
    • IV
    • V
    • VI

it has to be episodeV for me because the AT-AT and the original snowspeeder are my favourite sets. now all we need is some tauntuan's (did i spell that right) and a echo base play set. then there would be no contest. :-D

V : AT AT Falcon, Cloud city, stardestroyer (it's included in every chapter)

VI because of the Sail Barge which I hope will be released later this year.

Is Cloud City really worth the money? Looks kinda incomplete to me..probably a (play) set for the younger ones.

VI because of the Sail Barge which I hope will be released later this year.

Is Cloud City really worth the money? Looks kinda incomplete to me..probably a (play) set for the younger ones.

what makes you think theyll release a sailbarge? *wacko*

I went For V all the wayyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!! (even if its not complete !!! Where are those taun-tauns ??????)

LOOOOOL someone voted for I ;)

That would be me. You see, I loved the sets they had for Episode I. You had the Sith Infiltrator, complete with Maul and double sides Lightsaber, his little skiff and it looked fantastic. Also, Episode I had the best set for massive amounts of droids and finally gave us a standard face (Qui-gon). Also, the other figures were also amazing. Obi-Wan kenobi with the hood was fantastic. The Gungan sub was rich with possibilities. It was also one of the lines that actually managed to cover almost all of the vehicles seen. I was impressed with this from the first time I saw it and still am today. :)

I went For V all the wayyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!! (even if its not complete !!! Where are those taun-tauns ??????)

LOOOOOL someone voted for I ;)

whats wrong with one?i kinda like them(even if ive never actually...wait i had the naboo starfighter its gone but it was awesome!

ep II because they are cool >:) <---- like this smilie

That's the unofficial Sarg_Kulo smiley. Yes it is very cool

>:)

Episode V:

Vehicles/Equipment: AT-AT, Millennium Falcon, TIE Bomber, Snowspeeder, AT-ST, Star Destroyer, Imperial Probe, Imperial Shuttle, Rebel Transport, Super Star Destroyer, Medical Frigate, Mon Calamari Cruiser, X-Wing, TIE-Fighter, Y-Wing, Slave 1, Cloud Car

Locations: Cloud City, Dagobah, Hoth - Rebel Base, Hoth - Ion Cannon, Asteroid Field

I think I love the Episode 3 sets the most. You can get a Clone Turbo Tank, ARC-170 Fighter, AT-RT (= official name of the Clone Scout Walker ;) ), a bunch of Wookiee furballs, etc., etc., ...

Episode V:

Vehicles/Equipment: AT-AT, Millennium Falcon, TIE Bomber, Snowspeeder, AT-ST, Star Destroyer, Imperial Probe, Imperial Shuttle, Rebel Transport, Super Star Destroyer, Medical Frigate, Mon Calamari Cruiser, X-Wing, TIE-Fighter, Y-Wing, Slave 1, Cloud Car

Locations: Cloud City, Dagobah, Hoth - Rebel Base, Hoth - Ion Cannon, Asteroid Field

I agree on all points hence why I chose Episode V as well.

DB

they are all good!

4 simply because it has the new ucs millenium falcon!

2 not far behind with the republic gunship and AT-TE (2 sets i dont have :'-( )

1 because of the new mtt and naboo starfighter

3 because it was the line which introduced me to the star wars lego line fully (i had got random sets before hand)

5 because of the snow speeder, AT AT and slave 1

and 6 because of the ewoks and A/B wings! :-D