9 hours ago, jorgeopesi said:

I do not know when but someday I got tired of fake engines too maybe a dark fake engine age :laugh: .

I have decided to put fake engines only in manual models... Dark fake engine age is original idea. :thumbup:

4 hours ago, Jundis said:

@jorgeopesi Do you still work on your Broyt D1000? Would be nice to see this one :-)

I wanted to star with it but I decided to finish first the wheel loader because I know the broyt will take long time.

Well I almost have the instructions I only have to do the part of the pneumatic tubes but the MOC is finished. Less than 1100 parts and I know the rear is a bit empty but I wanted the rechargeable battery to be accesible and the pneumatic autovalves were visible so that they could be neutral if you want.

pK95zSj.png

Finally it has nice and simple cab :thumbup:

I must admit that you infected me with optimization game and I've entered dark fake engine age (for bigger MOCs)

5 hours ago, I_Igor said:

Finally it has nice and simple cab :thumbup:

I must admit that you infected me with optimization game and I've entered dark fake engine age (for bigger MOCs)

1 hour ago, mpj said:

I like it a lot!
Well done

Thank you, I want to finish everything and show the best part for me, the playability and the realistic movement of the loader.

On 1/6/2020 at 4:29 PM, jorgeopesi said:

I will put pictures with the length and place to put the pneumatic tubes and the same with the wires, I have to choose a cabin. In the end we will have less than 1050 pieces not bad for a MOC with this sizes 30x44x24 studs.

vCQyY9Z.png

xeQQcQ8.png

RxZPJKq.png

Made some changes in the front of the truck....hope I whill build it soon

cabin

Just now, Jundis said:

Maybe better go with this part for the cabin?

Yes I tried at first whith that part, but than tha cabin is to big and the dump bed hits it.

2 hours ago, curakar said:

Finaly finish the Truck.....works extremly well !   

Thanks, is the best think I can hear about my MOCs.

Finished with instructions almost done. It has pendular suspension, clutch to avoid breaking gears, cabin doors and functional stairs but the part I like the most is the pneumatic circuit, both pump tubes are connected together so you can use both pumps if you want for the arm or the bucket or only one pump if you want a more precisse move, watching the red ball in the switch you can stop it in the neutral position too.

RC pneumatic wheel loader

DxFUMcm.jpg?1

kk98p52.jpg?1

qpC6ewW.jpg

Edited by jorgeopesi

Jorge, sorry for being annoying but I did not remember what solution do you use for propulsion on front loader?

17 minutes ago, jorgeopesi said:

No problem I used 1 L motor with an 8 teeth gear to a 24 teeth gear.

And my Moc with XL motor does not run smooth as with 2 XL motors :wacko:

10 hours ago, I_Igor said:

And my Moc with XL motor does not run smooth as with 2 XL motors :wacko:

Maybe the weight my wheel loader had around 1100 pieces.

6 minutes ago, jorgeopesi said:

Maybe the weight my wheel loader had around 1100 pieces.

Mine Fastrac is not so heavy; it is mainly based on frames...another issue is smaller reduction since I use new  differential from 42109 set...

3 minutes ago, jorgeopesi said:

Put pics and we try to solve it.

I'll put them later today due to other obligations...

Sorry about refloot the topic but a friend did a review of my loader and he took better pics than me... which is very easy :laugh: ,so it is a better way to see my machine finished.

UiO0hzK.jpg?1

X16Q7bm.jpg?1

pERHvyU.jpg?1

SoJk2ch.jpg?1

aHfDS1y.jpg?1

zNzNEKT.jpg?1

hh7rQUT.jpg?1

Yours are really the most economical ones, considering so few parts to make the model :-)

Apart from the nice pics: The z-kinematic on the shovel looks so easily achieved here, no bent connectos or unusual sizes... Did you spent much time in this?

6 hours ago, Jundis said:

Yours are really the most economical ones, considering so few parts to make the model :-)

Apart from the nice pics: The z-kinematic on the shovel looks so easily achieved here, no bent connectos or unusual sizes... Did you spent much time in this?

Maybe it was the most difficult part of the machine I tried a lot of ways to achieve that one, I am a perfectionist of the movement, I think it was a lot of time but I do not know the real time because I didn´t work on it very often. My philosophy has always been less is more :laugh: .