12 hours ago, jorgeopesi said:

Another improvement, now it uses servo and it is more playable.

The V2 looks really good. I think I found the perfect model to put my unimog wheels to use:thumbup:

Just now, Rudivdk said:

The V2 looks really good. I think I found the perfect model to put my unimog wheels to use:thumbup:

Do not forget that you need 6 and more than 30 panels... I wonder if a bed without panels would be possible, bad playability but much more cheaper.

7 minutes ago, jorgeopesi said:

Do not forget that you need 6 and more than 30 panels... I wonder if a bed without panels would be possible, bad playability but much more cheaper.

Well, with the TC15 prize my unimog tyre total goes to 8:blush:

I probably won't be able to do yellow, but I have a solid collection of panels in black and white, in all shapes, so with some small adjustments I should be able to get it done. The 3/5x11 sloped panels above the cabin could be replaced with one 3x11 and one 5x11 in both black or white for example to reduce the number of sloped panels. 

White would go very well with the Liebherr 9800...:wub:

As for saving out on panels: you might check large system plates or tiles to cover a beam built tipping bed

Edited by Rudivdk

You are right, the real one can be yellow or white so the instructions will have the right colors. Another way to cover the bed would be nice but I think liftarms and panels is the best. It would be fantastic to see this truck in white and dark grey :wub: . Congratulations for the contest.

Edited by jorgeopesi
Error writing

Problems of a builder being that is good at not finished MOCs, both machines are very playable and fast but I do not have pieces for both and of top my new linear actuators are coming so I will have to dissasemble them... to start my new machine...

0al1Fic.jpg?2

MiIOh4B.jpg?1

G6PtZ4W.jpg?1

metekyV.jpg?2

XQ8ahQA.jpg?2

uPAsPTT.jpg?2

YFlJlks.jpg?2

Have you seen what is my problem finishing MOCs...?, I am not very good building cabins...

Edited by jorgeopesi

Lucky you, I'm not good in time organisation and I'm not good when I have to squeeze XL-motor, m-motor and Battery box in 19 x 9 x 7 space :wink:

Perhaps your subconscious is trying to tell you to make autonomous machinery

1 hour ago, I_Igor said:

Perhaps your subconscious is trying to tell you to make autonomous machinery

You are right it would more easy for me :laugh: .

2 hours ago, I_Igor said:

I really like dumper construction :thumbup:

Thanks one of its best parts is the bed, you can change the height or the front part easily.

2 hours ago, jorgeopesi said:

Thanks one of its best parts is the bed, you can change the height or the front part easily.

What I can not see is how powered is dump truck?

It uses 1 L motor, 1 servo and another L motor for the pumps but I think with 1 S motor would be enough. The L motor is going to a 8 gear and then to a 40 one.

25 minutes ago, jorgeopesi said:

It uses 1 L motor, 1 servo and another L motor for the pumps but I think with 1 S motor would be enough. The L motor is going to a 8 gear and then to a 40 one.

Something like that I plan for my Fastrac RC v2; or is it better to use XL motor?

28 minutes ago, jorgeopesi said:

Something like that I plan for my Fastrac RC v2; or is it better to use XL motor?

IMHO optimal will be one L-MOTOR for drive, one m-motor for steering, one m-motor for compressor and one servo for valve.

2 hours ago, I_Igor said:

IMHO optimal will be one L-MOTOR for drive, one m-motor for steering, one m-motor for compressor and one servo for valve.

Not for me, I preffer only one motor for both functions, pumps and valve with the Sariel´s autovalve.

In the pic the dumper has not motors but you can see the movement here Dumper. Today I have received my new pieces with 4 new hubs but I do not think that I could use them in the dumper.

18 minutes ago, jorgeopesi said:

Not for me, I preffer only one motor for both functions, pumps and valve with the Sariel´s autovalve.

If I counted correctly, this way you have 3 functions via remote controller?

So basically if you want to use linear actuators you get the same principle, but there are people who are specialized in pneumatics and people specialized in linear actuators

Edited by I_Igor

45 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

If I counted correctly, this way you have 3 functions via remote controller?

So basically if you want to use linear actuators you get the same principle, but there are people who are specialized in pneumatics and people specialized in linear actuators

For a bed pneumatic is better you do not need more than up and down.

15 hours ago, jorgeopesi said:

For a bed pneumatic is better you do not need more than up and down.

I understand, the way I see that when using RC controller it is optimal to have pair of functions...

White is cool, it makes a difference in yellow dominated machinery world

I thought the same I like yellow because almost all my parts are yellow but I think that the white is cheaper and the truck uses almost 30 panels.

Edited by jorgeopesi

5 hours ago, jorgeopesi said:

I thought the same I like yellow because almost all my parts are yellow but I think that the white is cheaper and the truck uses almost 30 panels.

And with Liebherr there will be 7 x 11 frames usefully as lot's of white panels which are currently cheaper, but I assume there will be price dropping due to 42108 set (expensive parts pack)

I will put pictures with the length and place to put the pneumatic tubes and the same with the wires, I have to choose a cabin. In the end we will have less than 1050 pieces not bad for a MOC with this sizes 30x44x24 studs.

vCQyY9Z.png

xeQQcQ8.png

RxZPJKq.png

Edited by jorgeopesi

15 hours ago, TeamThrifty said:

Love mocs of proper machinery - this has great proportions, love how it looks. And white is the winner for me.

Thanks, for me the best it is that it is still being a sturdy, playable and functional MOC even being reasonably nice :laugh: .