Srdjan5033

A hello from Serbia

Hello Eurobrick,

My name is Srdjan, a fifth year medical student from Belgrade. I loved playing with Legos since i was a preschooler, but my creation had fallen on hard times when i discovered PC Gaming during my primary school education and created maybe a single MOC a year. I have returned to more active Lego building in 2010. when i acquired my first PF set, the 8043 motorized excavator, and by some miracle got the 8275 Motorized bulldozer for my birthday the next year.

I have been lurking in the woodwork of this forum for the past few years, and i have gathered that it would be time to make an account, and may be show off some of my creations and ask for some advice, especially the godly axle making hands of Efferman. I mainly like to create military vehicles, especially ones with tracks, some medieval siege engines, fortifiactions and bunkers. But ever since i got the Mercedes Arocs set last year, i have been working on my truck building skill and figuring out the troubles of making 6x6 vehicles not disintegrate as i am still a bit unfamiliar with the "new" studles construction methods.

The collection is fairly deep so far, clocking in at about 18,000 pieces, mostly Technic :) I hope to be an active member and to continue to create MOC's in the coming years, if the patients allow it that is :D

Добродошли Srdjan5033!

I hope you enjoy your stay at Eurobricks.