Sign in to follow this  
KevFett2011

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Flaco Hernández camp

1899, the United States of America.

After a meeting with Theodore Levin Arthur Morgan have to search for some gunslinger. Morgan found some information on the backside of a photo of Flaco, so he travels to the Cairn Lake near Colter in the Grizzly mountains. Arthur arrives and he discovers a old and wooden cabin. There is a tent and two gang mebers too, the rest of his gang is on a hunt. Morgan wants to talk with Flaco and knocks on the door. He said that he is here for talking about Jim "Boy" Calloway ( Levin wants to write a book about him). Flaco leaves the cabin, said "here is your message" and wants a duel with Arthur. Ca Morgan win this duel against the gunslinger Hernández?

46062409914_077cca8f23_z.jpgRed Dead Redemption 2 - Flaco Hernández camp by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

46062410214_b6284564fc_z.jpgRed Dead Redemption 2 - Flaco Hernández camp by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

46062410484_abecf9aec7_z.jpgRed Dead Redemption 2 - Flaco Hernández camp by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

This is my 4th Red Dead Redemption 2 MOC for our collab. This time I build a scene in the snowy Grizzly mountains. I liked the gunslinger missions especially Flaco's camp so I want to build this.

I hope you like the MOC, I would be pleased to get feedback.

Greetings Kevin

Here is a refenrece:

www.google.de/search?hl=de&biw=1280&bih=652&t...

After 3 years I ordered the Lego DUPLO bear skin I finally could use it in a MOC :D

A very realistic build there. The snow layout is fantastic, the bushes, tree and structures very intricate, and the transparent bricks work remarkedly well as lake ice.

And kuddo's for your choice of background.:thumbup:

Thank you @GeoBrick for the feedback. Nice, that you like my recreation of this scene and the presentation of it.

Greetings Kevin

What do you think? I would be pleased to get feedback.