Sign in to follow this  
pantelis

[Moc] No place to Hide

Hi to all , i want to share my latest creation ''No place to Hide''..

No place to hide for the black falcons...The black falcon knights try to spend the night to a abandoned castle..All night the Lions Knights trying to catch them because they robbed their Kings stear...!!!

An offender was also considered a shepherd an they burned his house.....to be continued!!!....

39800338523_c82e8258e9_b.jpg

46040498224_2abdc9cf42_b.jpg

45850480685_06893535f8_h.jpg

46712706862_daab5b21a6_h.jpg

45850478645_1e2cde48d3_b.jpg

39800334173_64eb81fe6d_h.jpg

46712682152_ea6c404a79_h.jpg

46040465994_4271f60293_h.jpg

Nice scene.  The towers have some nice texturing, the snot groundwork looks good.  I like the roof of the house and the tan masonry bricks in the house.  Love all the old school figs.  

4 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Nice scene.  The towers have some nice texturing, the snot groundwork looks good.  I like the roof of the house and the tan masonry bricks in the house.  Love all the old school figs.  

Thanks zoth33 for watching.. I love too all this vintage figs.. So different from today... 

Clever use of parts, the groundwork and the green tails are sooo nice! Also, the now usual classic feel of your MOCs is wonderful!

That poor shepherd! :distressed:
Overall, a beautiful layout. Though I feel its almost a miracle no minifig/horse broke its legs on the cragged underground. :wink:

1 hour ago, Aine said:

Clever use of parts, the groundwork and the green tails are sooo nice! Also, the now usual classic feel of your MOCs is wonderful!

Thanks Aine one more time for your good coomments to my MOCs.. Thats make me to continue harder.. 

59 minutes ago, GeoBrick said:

That poor shepherd! :distressed:
Overall, a beautiful layout. Though I feel its almost a miracle no minifig/horse broke its legs on the cragged underground. :wink:

Haaha.. Thanks GeoBrick for feedback... Its a miracle because they are all parts of 80s....!!!