Anonknee Muss

Favourite TLM2 CMF Minifigures and Accessories Poll

Favourite TLM2 CMF Minifigures and Accessories Poll   

86 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite minifigure of the series?

• Awesome Remix Emmet
    • Battle-Ready Lucy
    • Swamp Creature
    • Crayon Girl
    • Giraffe Guy
    • Watermelon Dude
    • Sherry Scratchen-Post & Scarfield
    • Apocalypse Benny
    • Vest Friend Rex
    • Dorothy Gale & Toto
    • Cowardly Lion
    • Tin Man
    • Scarecrow
    • Gone Golfin’ President Business
    • Flashback Lucy
    • Candy Rapper
    • Kitty Pop
    • Apocalypseburg Abe
    • Unikitty
    • Hula Lula
  2. 2. Which minifigure contains your favourite accessories of the series?

• Awesome Remix Emmet
    • Battle-Ready Lucy
    • Swamp Creature
    • Crayon Girl
    • Giraffe Guy
    • Watermelon Dude
    • Sherry Scratchen-Post & Scarfield
    • Apocalypse Benny
    • Vest Friend Rex
    • Dorothy Gale & Toto
    • Cowardly Lion
    • Tin Man
    • Scarecrow
    • Gone Golfin’ President Business
    • Flashback Lucy
    • Candy Rapper
    • Kitty Pop
    • Apocalypseburg Abe
    • Unikitty
    • Hula Lula

22 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Oh sorry, I forgot you did it in your reviews :cry_sad:

No apologies needed. This poll will come as is a matter of time. Glad you had started it. 

For both figure and accessory, it'd have to be Dorothy Gale and Toto; but, if I were to exclude the Wizard of Oz characters from this poll, my favorite CMF would be a tie between Vest Friend Rex and Apocalypseburg Abe, while the best accessory would definitely be Gone Golfin' President Business' golf club.

Candy Rapper is the best looking figure overall but the accessories are pretty weak for the whole series so went with Emmet for the coffee cup and printed tile being the most MOC-versatile.

Not sure either vote went through though.

7 hours ago, WhiteFang said:

No apologies needed. This poll will come as is a matter of time. Glad you had started it. 

Thank you WhiteFang :classic:

For me, Abraham Lincoln is definitely my favourite minifigure! For the best accessory imo, it was close; the plant piece from the giraffe, baby Dino and Scarfield coming victorious.

Edited by J4ck

The ideal solution would be to have a poll where to voters rate the minifigs/accessories from 1-20 or maybe top 10 (10-1 points). Then it is easier to rank them with fewer votes, but as far as i know that is not possible on EB :shrug_oh_well:, This way we at least find out the top 5 most popular ones :classic:

Always wanted a Giraffe suit. I'd only wish he had a tail instead of the plant. Would be usefull for a lot of animals in different colours and should have been introduced  with the Elephant Girl. Otherwise it looks perfect :3

The raptorbaby is supercute :D

Edited by Gorilla94
my phone´s terrible autocorrection

I find this series really quite weak overall. I went for President Business as he has a nice torso and legs that can be reused, and bonus points as there is no flesh print on the torso (arms can be switched out) so can be used for fleshies. Accessories are all weak, so I went for the punk cat.

Minifigure I went with President Business because I love the print & can easily use him in town. 

None of the accessories, aside from the one I voted for, aren’t too exciting to me. I went with the raptor. That 1x2 tile that Emmet has is nice too. 

Picked up Post-Apocalyptic Abraham Lincoln today from Argos, he’s amazing! I love the printing on the back and the fact he has 2 expressions which brings the total to 3 expressions! Good job design team!

For minifigures, I went for Tin Man, but I like all of the Wizard of Oz figs equally. Beyond them, I like President Business, Giraffe Guy, Swamp Creature and Apocalypse Abe.

For accessories, I went with Golfin' President Business for the golf club, but Rex (with the baby Raptor and cowboy hat) came pretty close for me.

No doubt at all its President Biz for me. The lovely torso design is so useful in city theme.

Accessory wise ... Emmet hair+headphones piece, Tinman's funnel hat, dark grey terrier dog and golf club.

As a non-collector, I like stuff that I can reuse in MOCs.

All those who are not fans of the costumed characters may be upset with how many votes the Giraffe Suit Guy is getting.

My vote was for the Tin Man.  Most versatile for my purposes.  Runner up, Cowardly Lion.

Best accessories I gave to Rex for his hat / hair combo and his baby raptor.  Runner up, Benny for the toolbox.

2 hours ago, x105Black said:

All those who are not fans of the costumed characters may be upset with how many votes the Giraffe Suit Guy is getting.

This is the reason why Series 18 happened

Apocalypseburg Abe Lincoln, hands-down for favorite figure, although the Oz figures were not too far behind.

For favorite accessory, that was rather hard to choose, but I went with the baby raptor from Vest Friend Rex, because I need more dinosaurs.  Other accessories I like are Scarfield the punk cat, the plant pieces from the Giraffe dude (literally the only thing I like about that figure), and the various printed tile pieces (the gold record, the round record that will be SO useful for when I make a Victrola for my mod of the Apocalypseburg set, the Cassette tape & Emmet's smartphone as well as the Classic Space toolbox... Like I said, it was a difficult choice, lol).

11 minutes ago, x105Black said:

There are a lot of people here that do not like them, but the costumes are wildly popular.

I absolutely LOATHE them:  That CMF series where the entire friggin series was doofy mascot type characters pretty much killed my interest in collectible minifigures up until the Harry Potter series came out.  I mean there was literally only one figure in that series that might have been useful, if they hadn't printed splats of pink cake icing on his otherwise awesome torso....

Which is why I'm glad that my vote has put "Vampire Hunter" Abe in the lead (for now at least). :purrr:

Edited by Laura Takayama

It is a little weird that the Scarecrow won the Best CMF game last year, then we get another one and not a single vote for him. OK, this one is licensed, but it would pass easily enough as unlicensed if you didn't know he was from Wizard of Oz.

53 minutes ago, MAB said:

It is a little weird that the Scarecrow won the Best CMF game last year, then we get another one and not a single vote for him. OK, this one is licensed, but it would pass easily enough as unlicensed if you didn't know he was from Wizard of Oz.

As you say it is licensed and we already have one good one, so this is a recycling fig more or less  with a licensed twist. It is like with the band member, the first one could have gotten a few votes in a poll back in the day, but now we have so many and a all time high (low) with 4 in this series that most have lost the interest in them :def_shrug:

On 1/24/2019 at 9:07 AM, x105Black said:

True, however the other 2 costumes haven’t received any votes either.

2 hours ago, J4ck said:

True, however the other 2 costumes haven’t received any votes either.

I think a big part of why people are voting for the Giraffe dude is because of the new, never-before seen plant accessories.  Which I am planning on getting, but separately through either BrickLink or in the Build a Minifig things at the LEGO store I go to when stuff from this CMF series starts to show up in it...