Sign in to follow this  
Vedauwoo

[R16 - Tatooine - STG] Arriving somewhere, but not home....

The meeting in Mos Taike had been productive....it seemed that the Socorro Trade Guild may have some need for Oteefo's Engineering skills...

But now there was the task of rounding up the crew, Z-5 and Frax were waiting at one of the many dilapidated harvestors scattered throughout the desert, this one had been claimed and repaired by K'vos when he arrived on Tatooine.

Traveling in the cities with his droids could be problematic...

46758200611_88a6c9225b_b.jpg

Frax had done most of the repair work on the harvestors....he was a real wiz with machinery.  Z-5 was a bit of a mystery, found...non-functioning...in a garbage heap on Geonosis.

46033192864_9fda2b7fa5_b.jpg

He was clearly quite an advanced prototype model...it's unclear why his like never saw production. 

After emptying the harvestor's hopper, the three settled in for the long ride back to the compound, they would surely not be there by night fall....

46758200511_a7249af330_b.jpg

Bonus Images:

Spoiler
The pick up

The Pick Up

Detail of cargo speeder

Cargo bed of Oteefo's Speeder Truck

Speeder Truck - rear view

Rear details of Speeder Truck

Z-5

Z-5

Edited by Vedauwoo

Really nice work! Love those tan arches and the harvester is well built.

The speeder is a really nice design, but I think it's almost too big for the base, it kind of dominates the MOC and not in a good way.

Keep up the good work!

This speeder is impressive... but as already said : too impressive for the base I'm afraid.

The Harvester is well designed too but a little bit "overwrite" by the speeder.

Anyway this is really good stuff.

Agreed about the speeder's size against the base, but all the elements are really well done here. Love the design of Z-5 as well.

Thanks for all the comments! 

Yes, i rekon it is a bit size impaired.....prolly needed a second 32x32 of open sand to make the scale better....

but, it's the first thing I've built recently and the first project since moving to my new place and building, tearing down and rebuilding my LEGO build area.....lol

Looks like I forgot to submit my build form for January, so hopefully it can still count for February?