KotZ

24: Mafia - Hour 3: 1pm to 2pm

Previously on 24 Mafia...

12pm1.png

Jack pulled Officer Lewis into the interrogation room for some "questioning."

"Where's the bomb? WHERE'S THE BOMB?" Jack asked quietly and then demanded in a loud voice.

"What bomb?" asked the security guard. "Isn't it just moles?"

12pm2.png

"Damn it, we're running OUT OF TIME!" The lead CTU agent slammed his fists on the stainless steel table. "There's no cameras in here, I removed them against protocol, so I can do what I want. So tell me what you know."

12pm3.png

Barry received an IM that somebody wanted to meet him in the armory. So he went. What could go wrong?

12pm4.png

A lot. A lot could go wrong... and did.

"Oh it's you." The analyst began to feel very uncomfortable.

"Oh come on," the figure said. "It's not going to be that bad."

12pm5.png

THWACK! Poor Barry's skull was bashed in (can they show that blood on network tv?)

1pm.png

At the top of the hour, Jack called people into the bullpen.

"Well we've got good news and bad news." Everyone waited for Jack to continue. "The good news is, I still have my interrogation skills. The bad news is both Barry and Officer Lewis were CTU. This can't happen. How are we supposed to protect the country when there are moles in CTU? Did I mention I also had an affair with one?"

NPCs
jackbauer.pngJack Bauer, Head of CTU

chloeobrien.png Chloe O'Brian, Senior Analyst

Players

agentmoore.pngAgent Moore, Secret Service (Kwatchi)

alfreddrew.pngAlfred Drew, Analyst (Zepher)

benson.pngBenson, Go-Team (Legomonorailfan)

bob.pngBob, Janitor (Bob)

dianegreene.pngDiane Greene, Senator Greene's wife (fhomess)

drjames.pngDr. James, Nurse (Tariq J)

jasonwhite.pngJason White, Go-Team (Kintobor)

kaster.pngKaster, Inmate (Lady K)

rileymarshall.pngRiley Marshall, Analyst (jluck)

senlarrygreene.pngSenator Larry Greene (Khscarymovie4)

wilsongoddard.pngWilson Goddard, Go-Team (Asphalt)

zip.pngZip, Go-Team (mostlytechnic)

Deceased

skinner.pngOfficer Skinner, Head of CTU Security (mediumsnowman), killed Night 1. Alignment: CTU (Town)

ofclewis.pngOfficer Lewis, Security Guard (jamesn), lynched Day 2. Alignment: CTU (Town)

bandropov.pngBarry Andropov, Analyst (Kristel), head bashed in Night 2. Alignment: CTU (Town)

The Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the CTU (Town) or the Moles (Scum). To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player.  Voting is mandatory. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player).  No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. Failure to vote will incur a 2-vote penalty the following game day.

3. A game "Hour"/day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached after 72 hours. After the "Hour"/day has been concluded, an "Off-hour"/night stage will commence, which will last 48 hours. "Off-hour"/night actions must be sent to the host in the first 20 hours of the "Off-hour"/night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the "Off-hour"/night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next "Hour"/day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host, or in PM with any other players. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread. 

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

11. Violation of any of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty for the first offence, and death on your second offence.

12. There are no hints or clues in the day/night images.

13. The Town automatically loses if they have not lynched all Scum/Evil players by the end of the "Day" (essentially 12 game days and 12 game nights).

Well that's a shame. I do not understand why Officer Lewis reacted the way he did. Reminds me of the last game where on day 2 the person who was close to being lynched just gave up. Day 2, that an odd day it has become. Sad about Barry, he seemed like a good man, and a potential running mate if I might add. 

On 1/12/2019 at 11:06 PM, KotZ said:

Oh, my bad. Thanks for catching that.

Current vote tally
Benson (Legomonorailfan) - 2 votes (jamesn, bob)
Officer Lewis (jamesn) - 14 votes (Zepher, khscarymovie4, kintobor, jluck, penatly, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, mostlytechnic, tariq j, kady k, legomonorailfan, asphalt)
Agent Moore (Kwatchi) - 5 votes (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty)
Alfred Drew (Zepher) - 1 vote (fhomess)
Dr. James (Tariq J) - 2 votes (Kwatchi, Kristel)

With 14 players, a majority of 8 is needed to lynch. Officer Lewis (jamesn) has been lynched. Please send in your night actions.

Ok so here is yesterday's vote count. Scum love to spread out their votes, so based off that logic I'm willing to say that their were definitely scum on the Lewis wagon. I also would not be surprised if some scum voted for Lewis before he gave up, which I think is from kintobor down. Also it's logical to think that a scum or two spread their filth elsewhere. 

If it is true that one of the scum voted before the wagon rolled then that would narrow it down to me, Alfred, and Jason. I'm CTU so you can trust me (lol). Me personally I will be keeping in eye on the other two. 

The votes after Lewis gave up most definitely hide a scum but I think narrowing down the other votes leads to more. The votes not against Lewis came from Lewis, Bob, Diane, Moore, and Barry. Well we know that both Lewis and Barry were town so that leads the other three. Again I will keep both eyes on these people, ad there activities I find insightful. 

What Dr. James said yesterday was very odd indeed, it's even more curious that one of the ones who voted for James is now dead. Somewhat suspicious if you ask me. On the other hand surely a scum would not be so careless and revenge kill when they are already in hot water. To me it looks a little too scummy, where I'm starting to wonder if it's townie mistake. 

Curious to see what you think of all this mess. 

Sad to see about both the losses the town has endured. Office Lewis confuses me because he wasn't actually being lynched, granted he had votes on him, but no where near enough to get killed. So I don't know why he did that. 

7 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

it's even more curious that one of the ones who voted for James is now dead. Somewhat suspicious if you ask me. On the other hand surely a scum would not be so careless and revenge kill when they are already in hot water. To me it looks a little too scummy, where I'm starting to wonder if it's townie mistake. 

But by that logic, surely you are scum, since Office Skinner voted for you on the first day and he's dead too. Assuming every person a dead Townie voted for is scum is an odd claim. 

I'm still suspicious of Mr Goddard and his "3 member mob lynch" that he was trying to propose yesterday. The fact we know Office Lewis is town makes this even more weird.

7 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

Curious to see what you think of all this mess. 

Well, bummer to have lost more CTU members. DARN IT!

That said, why do you assume that there are moles off of the Lewis wagon? Assuming like you did that a mole voted for him before he went crazy, then why wouldn't the rest of the moles jump on after the penalty since it was a completely safe, blameless place to vote? If I was on the scum team that's what I'd have done. 

I didnt  propose it.  I was wondering if that was a possibility or if anything like that had ever happened.  Just playing with numbers.  My last game had no penalty votes so to have two in one day just made me think.  And as it turned out it wasn't even a possible thing.  

Based on the votes from yesterday I would also agree that it would be odd for the moles to pile onto a sure thing.  But EVERYTHING about yesterday was odd.  Wording, penalties, self destruction.  It was an odd hour.

I will be keeping my eyes on Mr. Benson and Dr. James.  They were the only two with any hint of momentum to their being voted for yesterday.  I need to go back through and see if I can find the evidence that put them forward.

47 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

Sad to see about both the losses the town has endured. Office Lewis confuses me because he wasn't actually being lynched, granted he had votes on him, but no where near enough to get killed. So I don't know why he did that. 

But by that logic, surely you are scum, since Office Skinner voted for you on the first day and he's dead too. Assuming every person a dead Townie voted for is scum is an odd claim. 

I'm still suspicious of Mr Goddard and his "3 member mob lynch" that he was trying to propose yesterday. The fact we know Office Lewis is town makes this even more weird.

I said I found it curious, and somewhat suspicious. I never said that this was definite sign you were scum. Infact right after I called it suspicious I said that I scum revenge killing is not a usually thing, thus your vote being in actuality indication of something was unlikely. I just wanted to point that out. This seems like putting word in my mouth if you ask me. Especially the second paragraph. 

48 minutes ago, mostlytechnic said:

Well, bummer to have lost more CTU members. DARN IT!

That said, why do you assume that there are moles off of the Lewis wagon? Assuming like you did that a mole voted for him before he went crazy, then why wouldn't the rest of the moles jump on after the penalty since it was a completely safe, blameless place to vote? If I was on the scum team that's what I'd have done. 

You know just as well as I do that scum love to spread out their votes. Especially if they know that whoever is being voted on is a townie. They know it may make them look better in the morning. There are scum on the wagon, no doubt. But to completely ignore the outsider votes is a bad thing, as I have a suspicion that there is a scum there somewhere. Might just be all the mess about politics and moles in my head, but this sort of sounds like someone trying to distance discussion about outsider votes. Interesting. 

27 minutes ago, Asphalt said:

Based on the votes from yesterday I would also agree that it would be odd for the moles to pile onto a sure thing.  But EVERYTHING about yesterday was odd.  Wording, penalties, self destruction.  It was an odd hour.

Why? Why do people keep saying this? Why wouldn't the moles pile on the sure thing, where they'd get zero criticism when Lewis flipped town? 

Let's look at the numbers. Here's the vote tally:

Officer Lewis (jamesn) - 14 votes (Zepher, khscarymovie4, kintobor, jluck, penatly, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, mostlytechnic, tariq j, kady k, legomonorailfan, asphalt)

I marked our two dead CTU members in green so we can easily ignore them for now. If we look at the rest, there's 3 votes on other people, and 9 total votes on Lewis. Just by the odds, the moles are probably all on Lewis. The only reason I see to think there's a mole in that group of 3 (bob, Moore, and Diane) is that all 3 votes were placed BEFORE the suicide edit. Given that, if one of those 3 was scum, they'd probably just leave their vote. But if the scum were waiting a little to vote, or one or more of them was already voting for Lewis, it'd be easiest for the rest to jump on the wagon. 

I won't mince words - the last hour sucked.  Officer Lewis vacuumed up all the attention/votes making it an easy day for the scum moles, and then we lost two town CTU in the bargain.  It feels like a perpetual day 1 almost.  Hopefully we can get back to business today and make some actual progress.  The people with JamesN votes have my attention now.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to the hall closet - and certainly NOT to relieve myself in a potted plant because I still can't use the washroom due to Kiefer's Jack's washroom ban, and I have been doing the pee-pee dance for a while now.

Just now, Khscarymovie4 said:

You know just as well as I do that scum love to spread out their votes. Especially if they know that whoever is being voted on is a townie. They know it may make them look better in the morning. There are scum on the wagon, no doubt. But to completely ignore the outsider votes is a bad thing, as I have a suspicion that there is a scum there somewhere. Might just be all the mess about politics and moles in my head, but this sort of sounds like someone trying to distance discussion about outsider votes. Interesting. 

Yes, they do, UNLESS the wagon is big enough to hide in so easily and so safely. I'm not ignoring the possibility that one of the 3 off-wagon votes is a mole. I am in fact trying to INCREASE discussion - since there were multiple people saying "there MUST be a mole off the wagon!!%#$!" and that's simply not true. Odds are, that all the moles are on the wagon. 

Just now, Kwatchi said:

I won't mince words - the last hour sucked.  Officer Lewis vacuumed up all the attention/votes making it an easy day for the scum moles, and then we lost two town CTU in the bargain.  It feels like a perpetual day 1 almost.  Hopefully we can get back to business today and make some actual progress.  The people with JamesN votes have my attention now.

This I agree with - the last hour sucked and turned into a near waste of a day (and 2 CTU lives). 

50 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

The fact we know Office Lewis is town makes this even more weird.

How so? 

49 minutes ago, mostlytechnic said:

That said, why do you assume that there are moles off of the Lewis wagon? Assuming like you did that a mole voted for him before he went crazy, then why wouldn't the rest of the moles jump on after the penalty since it was a completely safe, blameless place to vote? If I was on the scum team that's what I'd have done

Maybe you did. I agree with Greene. Scum would normally not jump all together onto the same wagon. Too self conscious. Makes me suspicious that your trying to protect your scummate(s) that weren't on the Lewis wagon who may now be sticking out because they were trying not to stick out.

Five of the twelve players here were not on the Lewis wagon. 

55 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Maybe you did. I agree with Greene. Scum would normally not jump all together onto the same wagon. Too self conscious. Makes me suspicious that your trying to protect your scummate(s) that weren't on the Lewis wagon who may now be sticking out because they were trying not to stick out.

I agree, NORMALLY they would not. In this case, I'm saying don't rule it out since it was such an unusual situation. To me, it was similar to when there's an investigator report on someone. Everyone jumps on that vote wagon. Obviously that's a little different since it's a scum getting lynched, but it's a similar situation in that it was 100% obvious who was getting lynched, so zero reason for the scum to vote anywhere else. 

Second, check your math. As I explained above, NINE of us 12 were on the Lewis wagon. THREE were not. 

And I was scum, I wouldn't be arguing this point since I also said moles are on the wagon, which is where my vote is, so I'd be calling attention to myself. 

Told you guys it was a fishy lynch. Can we finally get rid of Benson today? 

1 hour ago, mostlytechnic said:

so zero reason for the scum to vote anywhere else. 

I still disagree.

Second, check your math. As I explained above, NINE of us 12 were on the Lewis wagon. THREE were not. 

Final vote count says otherwise.

And I was scum, I wouldn't be arguing this point since I also said moles are on the wagon, which is where my vote is, so I'd be calling attention to myself. 

WIFOM

13 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

Ok so here is yesterday's vote count. Scum love to spread out their votes, so based off that logic I'm willing to say that their were definitely scum on the Lewis wagon. I also would not be surprised if some scum voted for Lewis before he gave up, which I think is from kintobor down. Also it's logical to think that a scum or two spread their filth elsewhere. 

Jason White (Kintobor) was the last vote prior to the complete breakdown by Officer Lewis.

If you think one or two scum spread elsewhere, tell us who.

4 hours ago, mostlytechnic said:

Why? Why do people keep saying this? Why wouldn't the moles pile on the sure thing, where they'd get zero criticism when Lewis flipped town? 

4 hours ago, mostlytechnic said:

Yes, they do, UNLESS the wagon is big enough to hide in so easily and so safely. I'm not ignoring the possibility that one of the 3 off-wagon votes is a mole. I am in fact trying to INCREASE discussion - since there were multiple people saying "there MUST be a mole off the wagon!!%#$!" and that's simply not true. Odds are, that all the moles are on the wagon.

You seem so certain that all the scum are on the bandwagon that it's like you have additional information.  Or you're trying to project attention away from one of the three of us not on the bandwagon.

That said, I will say that between Bob and Agent Moore, I'm not particularly confident that you're wrong.  Both of them are fairly middle of the road to me at this point.  I would lean to Agent Moore as the more likely mole between them.

4 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

1 hour ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

I still disagree.

Final vote count says otherwise.

You need to count more intelligently.  Not bothering to see that two of the 5 people not on the bandwagon are dead is disingenuous.

On 1/12/2019 at 9:06 PM, KotZ said:

Oh, my bad. Thanks for catching that.

Current vote tally
Officer Lewis (jamesn) - 14 votes (Zepher, khscarymovie4, kintobor, penatly, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, jluck, mostlytechnic, tariq j, kady k, legomonorailfan, asphalt)

With 14 players, a majority of 8 is needed to lynch. Officer Lewis (jamesn) has been lynched. Please send in your night actions.

I put Riley's vote after the penalties to make it clear that his was a reaction to the edit.

I'm just as interested in the group prior to the breakdown as I am in the group after it.  Notably, Alfred Drew cast the first vote for Officer Lewis, but it was my husband and Jason White who really pushed Officer Lewis to insanity.  I will say that I think they both put enough pressure on Officer Lewis that I'm confident they are not both moles.  Alfred's silence after that point is also noticeable.

Also... Bob... you seem to think that Officer Lewis showing up as CTU somehow validates his vote for Benson... I don't find Benson particularly helpful, but has Benson done anything more to cement your ill opinion of him?  The whole "can we vote him out now" would be more helpful if it came with some reminder of your case against him.  It also feels a bit like you want us to cut to the chase and skip the rest of the conversations we might have today.  I don't think that's a good idea.

26 minutes ago, fhomess said:

You need to count more intelligently.  Not bothering to see that two of the 5 people not on the bandwagon are dead is disingenuous.

:look: I'm going to go sit in a corner and suck my thumb if that's all right. :wall: :roflmao: Sorry about that!

41 minutes ago, fhomess said:

I don't find Benson particularly helpful

I plan on improving that today. Personally I don't think scum would lazily tunnel me the way Bob has somewhat been doing, but it's definitely worth noting.

4 hours ago, Bob said:

Told you guys it was a fishy lynch. Can we finally get rid of Benson today? 

I'm still looking for the reason you are so out to get him.  

Hi Diane.  

2 hours ago, fhomess said:

You seem so certain that all the scum are on the bandwagon that it's like you have additional information.  Or you're trying to project attention away from one of the three of us not on the bandwagon.

That said, I will say that between Bob and Agent Moore, I'm not particularly confident that you're wrong.  Both of them are fairly middle of the road to me at this point.  I would lean to Agent Moore as the more likely mole between them.

Um... what?

You're argument for me being scum is:

• I didn't vote for a lay-up lynch i didn't believe in of what turned out to be a townie. I do admit I was not 100% mind you.  You can check back.
  • I stayed on my vote for Dr. James/TarigJ who acted scummy with some PR fishing Day 2, and even self-admitted as much.
  • I'm "middle of the road", whatever that means. Should I be going all Lewis/JamesN manic or simply disappear like Kraster/LadyK to be less scummy in your eyes?  Keep in mind I play as much as my schedule allows.

Barry/Kristel had been on Dr. James since Day 1, and he didn't make it to Day 3.  I joined in on TariqJ Day 2 and now I get an out of the blue accusation lobbed at me.  This has all the makings of a peel attempt by a scum buddy to get me to back off her team mate.

You are both on notice now.

8 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to the hall closet - and certainly NOT to relieve myself in a potted plant because I still can't use the washroom due to Kiefer's Jack's washroom ban, and I have been doing the pee-pee dance for a while now.

Looking for clarification on the part i put in bold. Do you mean that the people jamesn voted for or those that voted for him?

1 hour ago, Kwatchi said:

Hi Diane.  

Um... what?

• I didn't vote for a lay-up lynch i didn't believe in of what turned out to be a townie. I do admit I was not 100% mind you.  You can check back.
  • I stayed on my vote for Dr. James/TarigJ who acted scummy with some PR fishing Day 2, and even self-admitted as much.
  • I'm "middle of the road", whatever that means. Should I be going all Lewis/JamesN manic or simply disappear like Kraster/LadyK to be less scummy in your eyes?  Keep in mind I play as much as my schedule allows.

Barry/Kristel had been on Dr. James since Day 1, and he didn't make it to Day 3.  I joined in on TariqJ Day 2 and now I get an out of the blue accusation lobbed at me.  This has all the makings of a peel attempt by a scum buddy to get me to back off her team mate.

Actually, something doesn’t feel right about this. I’ve played lots of games, many times as scum, and an old tactic was to avoid the bandwagon on a townie so I felt like I looked clean the next day. It wasn’t a very good strategy but your self-righteous line “I didn't vote for a lay-up lynch i didn't believe in” Just feels like that. 

I don’t hold your post amount against you, were all adults, but that’s different from being middle of the road. The “both on notice” line just feels like false aggressiveness to back down would be prying eyes. Just doesn’t feel right...

I might have found a contradiction from yesterday, and it involves Benson.

On January 12, 2019 at 1:48 PM, LegoMonorailFan said:

Well I need to vote or I get penalized So I'll just vote jamesn for now.

Vote: Lewis (Jamesn)

Out of everyone who jumped on the Lewis bandwagon, Benson's vote here seems more than a little lacking in substance. It seemed to slip under the radar yesterday, but the non-comital attitude taken here raises my eyebrow, especially after he stated this:

On January 11, 2019 at 8:56 PM, LegoMonorailFan said:

Lewis is town. Scum wouldn't dig themselves into a hole insisting I'm scum knowing that hole will be their grave once I flip town.

So, if you believed Lewis was town, why did you inevitably vote for him, Benson?

2 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

Hi Diane.  

Um... what?

I actually didn't make any of those arguments.  What I said was that I don't lean particularly one way or the other on either of you, but that between you and Bob, I leaned more toward you as a mole than him.  What you've got seems like a scummy overreaction.  This was in the context of trying to figure out if one of the people not on the Lewis bandwagon is scum.  There are only three of us alive in that situation: you, Bob, and myself.

I'm not sure I understand the connection between Barry's untimely demise and your vote for Dr. James yesterday.

54 minutes ago, jluck said:

Actually, something doesn’t feel right about this. I’ve played lots of games, many times as scum, and an old tactic was to avoid the bandwagon on a townie so I felt like I looked clean the next day. It wasn’t a very good strategy but your self-righteous line “I didn't vote for a lay-up lynch i didn't believe in” Just feels like that. 

I don’t hold your post amount against you, were all adults, but that’s different from being middle of the road. The “both on notice” line just feels like false aggressiveness to back down would be prying eyes. Just doesn’t feel right...

Agree with all of this.

48 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

I might have found a contradiction from yesterday, and it involves Benson.

Out of everyone who jumped on the Lewis bandwagon, Benson's vote here seems more than a little lacking in substance. It seemed to slip under the radar yesterday, but the non-comital attitude taken here raises my eyebrow, especially after he stated this:

So, if you believed Lewis was town, why did you inevitably vote for him, Benson?

That's a good observation...

4 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

I plan on improving that today. Personally I don't think scum would lazily tunnel me the way Bob has somewhat been doing, but it's definitely worth noting.

I assume from this, that Benson thinks Bob is not scum and will vote for him later.

3 minutes ago, fhomess said:

I assume from this, that Benson thinks Bob is not scum and will vote for him later.

:laugh:

@Kintobor I voted for Lewis because aside from maybe Bob at the time, I didn't have any scum reads, so I put my vote on Lewis (who already had enough votes on him for a  lynch) in order not to get penalized.

Oh boy. What a kerfuffle.

Finally done analyzing stuff for the day... last few minutes, and can turn my attention here, to analyze what we're all saying! There are a few potential leads, I think, but I'm very much of agreement that yesterday was not as productive as it could have been...

From previous days, I'm still pretty wary of Benson. Lewis may have fizzled out in the end of the day spectacularly, but it appears that what he told us before that was earnest... meaning we should continue to consider the strange PM conversation he had with Benson. Benson also, as noted above by Jason, behaved strangely with the his vote yesterday.

I'd like to put two other names into consideration. Zip has for the whole game sort of rubbed me the wrong way. He shows up to YELL that there just isn't enough evidence! Darn it! Someone find some evidence! He then sort of disappears into the woodwork, and today he is advocating loudly against a pretty obvious conclusion (that there was probably a scum who didn't jump on the bandwagon... something I believe is probably true for the reasons outlined already above by the Senator and others). Secondly, Agent Moore is, as Riley noted, doing exactly what a scum who didn't jump on a bandwagon would do. The two of them seem to really be selling the narrative that scum all voted for Lewis.

3 hours ago, jluck said:

Looking for clarification on the part i put in bold. Do you mean that the people jamesn voted for or those that voted for him?

The players JamesN voted for himself, not who voted for him..  His actions were so erratic I personally can't read much into anything but I think it's day 3 and we are somehow still tunnel visioned on this guy, and all it does is take away attention from others.

Now for the second time today I have someone with a "feeling" that I am scum.  I state facts and openly explain my rationale and suspicions, but it is countered with "doesn't feel right".  I could continue to address stuff like this, but it would be like shouting into the wind. 

My emotional word count idea from Day 1 is more interesting now though.

7 hours ago, Asphalt said:

I'm still looking for the reason you are so out to get him.  

The first time you brought up that I hadn't listed any reasoning as to why I wanted to vote for Benson, I thought you might've missed it in all the posts yesterday.

Now I think you're either blind or you're deliberately trying to sabotage my claims against him. Several times yesterday I indicated why I was going to vote for him. Today I'm going to vote for him. Are you trying to come to his defense here? At least in a subtle way?