Sign in to follow this  
Bodi

[OL-FB] Another fort in Crecopia

Recommended Posts

As part of the new defense plan, a group of engineers from Eltina were sent to Crecopia to build a fort in this remote spot of the Oleon empire.

Don't pay attention to the automatic guns etc, my son wanted to play with the fort when I finished building it.

15471933901_DISPLAY.jpg

Here's a more era-approprite photo:

15471926933_DISPLAY.jpg

The commander of the fort, somewhat reticent to his new appointment, but an order is an order, luckily he has brought his collection of wine with him.

15471926922_DISPLAY.jpg

It has a footprint 32X32.

Vive le Roi!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like how you got the fort to a point. It looks like the corner of a star fort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This bastion is really cool...

 

But the high heavy propensity of people for building forts is absolutely scaring... *oh2*

Letting me thought that some factions are just looking for a substitute of casus belli to strike... :cry_sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Firstly, great job with how you did the corner of the fort! Altough it is maybe a bit too bad you did not used the same building style for the top part of that corner. I think it would be smoother :wink:

Secondly, indeed a great job with those beveled windows :thumbup::thumbup:

Thirdly, hooray, I am promoted to Grand Duke of Eurobricks :pir-cry_happy:

Edited by Maxim I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2019 at 8:57 AM, merc said:

I really like how you got the fort to a point. It looks like the corner of a star fort.

Thanks, it's indeed inspired from star forts, and my collection of grey bricks only allows me to build a corner.:grin:

On 1/14/2019 at 11:36 AM, Roadmonkeytj said:

Well that's certainly a new one...  I like the beveled windows and overall shape. 

Thanks, glad you like it.

On 1/14/2019 at 4:00 PM, Professor Thaum said:

This bastion is really cool...

 

But the high heavy propensity of people for building forts is absolutely scaring... *oh2*

Letting me thought that some factions are just looking for a substitute of casus belli to strike... :cry_sad:

Merci Thank you Thaum! I hope when you said some factions, you didn't mean Oleon.:innocent:

On 1/14/2019 at 5:32 PM, Maxim I said:

Firstly, great job with how you did the corner of the fort! Altough it is maybe a bit too bad you did not used the same building style for the top part of that corner. I think it would be smoother :wink:

Secondly, indeed a great job with those beveled windows :thumbup::thumbup:

Thirdly, hooray, I am promoted to Grand Duke of Eurobricks :pir-cry_happy:

Thank you. Good point on the top part, luckily it's easy to mend it.

10 hours ago, Mesabi said:

Very nice shaping @Bodi, the fort turned out very nice. 

Also, congratulations, @Maxim I

Thank you Mesabi!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.