Sign in to follow this  
LegoDW

I am paying $10 US for the kayak from the new Kayak Adventures set....and I am ok with it.

I am planning on getting the Kayak adventures set next week.  For me the truck is parts only, the kayak looks great and to get a kayak, mini fig and paddle for $10 US is well worth it.  Hope TLG offers a kayak poly bag to go with the theme!

I was defenetly OK with that to

i is a nice set. and although smal, it was fun to build.
The truck is nice, but already in pieces and sorted out.

if you only want a kayak you could also bricklink one. the're only 1 euro

Edited by SollX

I just ordered the fun at the beach mini fig pack, want the red kayak.  Looks like it has a red kayak with a yellow paddle, opposite what comes with this set.  Thinking I will swap paddles so they match their kayaks.  

Put the kayak in my display.  Looks good next to the canoe from the camper set 60057.  

Fun at the beach set came yesterday.  Two kayaks look good next to each other.  Kept the paddles with the sets (red paddles with yellow kayak). Thought it looked better that way.  If anyone has not purchased this set, I highly recommend it.  Fear it will be discontinued soon.  Highlights of the set are: the kayak, wind surfer, girl in the green bathing suit, life guard and the dolphin.