Ayrlego

For the Glory of Corrington! An Enduring Free Build Challenge

1 hour ago, Ayrlego said:

Updated from a port stop in Japan to include the last three builds from @Darnok and @LM71Blackbird! As always let me know if I've missed something and I'll get to it when I can.

Looks great to me. I hpe you have a good time and enjoy your stay in Japan. You are missed in the Brick Seas!

Just now, Sir Kingston said:

Entry for "Redcoats Rule"

IMG_4352.jpg.f91bc2c51db58a46a9b1ff3e9346f2af.jpg

An Illicit harvesting operation was found near the shore on Cocovia, where Lieutenant Karlton led a small shore party to confiscate their stores and destroy their supplies.

You will need to host your pictures elsewhere, such as Flickr or similar, and then deep link them into your posts, as Eurobricks cannot host many pictures. There are some guides somewhere here on Eurobricks. :pir-grin:

Then you should create a separate topic (see some of the examples above) and link it here. Add a few different angles and a little more story, and you are good to go - the marines are looking good and the action interesting, so I am looking forward to seeing more of the scene!

My apologies all, I have fallen behind with updating the GoC. It's now back on my radar and I'll attempt to have it up-to-date by the end of the month.

On 8/30/2019 at 2:23 PM, Ayrlego said:

It’s honorary as you won’t get any income or IC land from the title.

Of course, if you want real power from your title, you can come join Oleon. :cannon:

So I have a question for the GoC. What if my builds meet the requirements, but poke fun at Corrington? Would they still be approved?

19 hours ago, TomSkippy said:

So I have a question for the GoC. What if my builds meet the requirements, but poke fun at Corrington? Would they still be approved?

I don't really see an issue as long as it's not offensive. The idea of the initiative was to give people inspiration to build, so if your building then mission accomplished!