Sign in to follow this  
der-vogel

PAD printing in lego torsos. Where?

Id like to start a project and have a pad printing lego company use this technique on some torsos for me. Do you have some websites suggestion? I already have the torso designed on jpg, I only need the torsos and my design on them. By the war, feel free to mention the prices usually charged for something like this. (USA located firms only please)

First questions: what kind of quantity are you looking at, and what kind of budget do you have.  Pad printing is pretty expensive, so unless you really need it and are doing a fairly large volume of parts you may want to look at another option like UV printing.  The Minifig Customization forum has plenty of info and suggestions in general, and for custom pad printing in the US, Citizen Brick is the first company that comes to mind for me:

https://citizenbrick.com/pages/custom

UV printing is a better choice than Pad printing for surfaces like LEGO torsos. If you are not printing on white torsos, you may want to prepare you image in different format then jpg. For example, Corel draw format. Otherwise the white colors in your jpg file will be ignored. Other light colors like yellow, light gray or light pink will not be perfect.

I have my UV printing workshop. But for now (before April) I'm only making my own figures plus custom order for soccer players/basketball players torsoes. If you really cannot find anyone to help, you can contact me.

Thanks

Edited by Iminifig Tube