PsychoWard666

Hi from United Kingdom

Hello, my name is Tomas.

I am originally from Czech Republic, but now I live in United Kingdom (Hampshire).

I always love creating models from LEGO, if I was 18 I started working for LEGO Kladno (Czech Republic) and I built many big models for shops, LEGOLANDs, etc. I also was a part of team which built lifesize Bugatti Chiron from Technic.

I built many my own models from LEGO Technic, but now I build more detailed "Model team" models.

I love cars, especially old Czech cars and I want build many of those. And I want share building instruction with you. But I need support, because I spend many time on the quality building instruction  and I need buy many bricks to tested it.

If you want, please support me on Patreon.

Thank you so much.

45990190564_59fd508bba_b.jpg
Edited by PsychoWard666

That's awesome!  That was a really amazing project; thanks for your contributions on that.  Welcome to EB, Tomas!

Welcome to Eurobricks, Tomas.

I remember seeing in a documentary the pieces of a giant X-Wing that had been build at the Czech site and shipped to NYC for display in Times Square.

Great work for sure.

5 hours ago, PsychoWard666 said:

In Czech Republic we built many models for all world. I also working on X-Wing. I worked in Czech Republic almost 11 years. 

Well you brought a lot of joy to lots of kids from what I saw. Something to be proud of.

Well done.

Wow that pic looks great! Your team did an amazing job on the chiron! Anyway, Welcome to Eurobricks!