cjtonic

[MOC] Brick Lawyers law office modular

Hi everyone,

this is my first post here after enjoying the beauty of your builds here in the forum for quite some time now.

I would like to introduce my third modular MOC to you. My third modular MOC represents the law office of Neu-Bricklingen - my small lego town. Brick Lawyers reside in a modernized building from the Wilhelmenien period that was extended with a concrete and glass only stairwell. The second building is inspired by an old warehouse from the Northern part of Germany. Hope you like it.

45777365175_44541428c4_c.jpgBrick Lawyers MOC 1 by Christian, auf Flickr

32756352958_57c2fd66f8_c.jpgBrick Lawyers MOC 2 by Christian, auf Flickr

31689322267_8408fe7616_c.jpgBrick Lawyers MOC 3 by Christian, auf Flickr

45716046955_74a3d588f2_c.jpgBrick Lawyers MOC 4 by Christian, auf Flickr

46692534071_f564e32391_c.jpgBrick Lawyers MOC 5 by Christian, auf Flickr

And this is how it is currently integrated into Neu-Bricklingen:

31751138707_97c8a4d4e8_c.jpgNeu-Bricklingen law office by Christian, auf Flickr

39727692843_7435617105_c.jpgLaw office detail by Christian, auf Flickr

Wow looking very great! As a Swede I would identify that dark red building as from northern germany, or maybe the netherlands, haha. Epic!

Cool build. I wouldn‘t have thought that medium dark flesh and white works together that well. The 8-wide building is also pretty nice!

This is a really nice build!! I like the combination of eras and styles.. the brick sections with the white detailing looks really good and the modern addition looks like the sort of thing that would happen in real life.

Great work - thanks for sharing.

Very nice! I like the juxtaposition of the three different building styles and colours.

It looks very "true to life" in terms of buildings being modernised and repurposed over their lifespan.

Looks great!  I like the contrast between the old and new facades, but the old facades are definitely my favourites.  I Also like the use of the black fence pieces in the windows and the way you've done the lights at the front entrance.

I have been following the build of this moc on Instagram. It looks great. The white edging next to the dark flesh coloured brick pattern pieces works really well. The overall shape of the building is great and the tree in the corner finishes it off nicely. Great job! :thumbup:

I like very much how the three very different types of buildings work together. I haven't build a modular building yet, but something like this will be on my shortlist ;-)

Thanks for sharing!

A really nice build. It captures the oldness and vibe of a typical building like this which is used by lawyers a/o attorneys.