Digger of Bricks

[MOD] Nathan Proudlove's Retro Rocketcraft by Mecabricks

As a testrun for my very first tryout of Mecabricks, here's a retro rocketcraft design based upon an original build from Nathan Proudlove:

Nathan Proudlove's Retro Rocketcraft by Mecabricks

Here are the instructions the recreation was based upon, as put together by Tyler Clites(Legohaulic)...

Flickr - Classic Rocket Instructions by Nathan Proudlove

...and here's my 3D recreation of it to view and tinker with at Mecabricks! :classic:

Mecabricks - Nathan Proudlove's Rocketcraft by Digger of Bricks

So Nathan Proudlove designed this and you recreated it in 3D on Mecabricks? Is that a webapp that lets you build in 3D?

2 hours ago, danth said:

So Nathan Proudlove designed this and you recreated it in 3D on Mecabricks? Is that a webapp that lets you build in 3D?

More specifically, it's a web-based LEGO CAD software, at least the only one I know of that is. Since I only use a Chromebook, I don't have the means for other CAD software such as LDD or Bricklink's Studio. :shrug_oh_well:

Like I'd mentioned, if you follow the Mecabricks link to the model, you can view it three-dimensionally, check out its part inventory, and even edit it yourself however you'd like! Same can be said for all the other creations and official set renders hosted there! For instance, @Sunder hosts many of his own builds there. :wink: