KotZ

24: Mafia - Hour 2: 11am to 12pm

30 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

Not saying Lewis cannot be scum, but bear in mind he claimed Vanilla Townie yesterday, no one has contradicted him on that claim. So we can assume the investigator targeted him and got a town result. Obviously it's possible he wasn't targeted by the investigator but just something to bear in mind.

Whoa!!! Wait a minute now!  Either this is just some general brainstorm banter or it’s a subtle prod for our investigator (I assume we have someone like that as we normally do) to get claim information out and potentially risk revealing themselves in the process.  With all the PMs reportedly flying about this looks a lot like PR fishing by scum to me.  And if it walks like a duck...

My phone browser doesn’t let me see post signatures and I don’t remember character names, but consider this a vote notification on Tariq j ( Nurse Whatshername).   I’ll do it in the proper syntax when I get home to my PC.

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Vote: Benson / LMF 

I’m satisfied with this vote. The vote against Lewis is confusing to me. He’s being voted for just because he copied a PM? Seems like a potential way to derail a lynch against Benson if you ask me. 

"I'm satisfied" does not a vote-reason make. Care to explain why you're voting for Benson? 

51 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

Not saying Lewis cannot be scum, but bear in mind he claimed Vanilla Townie yesterday, no one has contradicted him on that claim. So we can assume the investigator targeted him and got a town result. Obviously it's possible he wasn't targeted by the investigator but just something to bear in mind.

As others have ALREADY SAID - DARN IT! - this makes no sense. We can assume no such thing. If anyhting, a vanilla claim on day 1 is highly suspicious since there's NO REASON to be doing that. Other than being scum and hoping to get checked out, while a watcher sees who the investigator is. 

For the record, I've been in a PM chat with Officer Lewis that he started with me. Nothing too serious, just throwing a few ideas around. I was NOT in any PM chats with anyone else yet, including our dead security officer. I don't see anything wrong with it - but it's something to be careful in since there's no way to know yet whether the other person is scum yet. I've been burned before by chatting with a traitor. 

3 hours ago, Bob said:

I’m satisfied with this vote. The vote against Lewis is confusing to me. He’s being voted for just because he copied a PM? Seems like a potential way to derail a lynch against Benson if you ask me. 

What do you mean by that Bob?  How why are you satisfied.  Why are you leading for a lynch on Benson.  At this point I have very little suspicion to go on.  

Block just realized I parroted MT's post.  That's what I get for writing before I finish reading.  Still want an explanation though.

2 hours ago, Tariq j said:

*huh* Sorry to be the forth something person to ask, but seriously what the heck?

17 hours ago, jamesn said:

As I said before, going on the offensive can be effective.

I just want to respond to all my h8rs who think that PMing early is scummy. In fact, it's helped me catch a liar. His name is Benson. Sound familiar? Let me give y'all a rundown of what went down. You remember that Benson had a strange vote for Bob:

This piqued my interest because, truthfully, Bob's claim piqued my interest. So I PMed Benson to ask why he voted for Bob. He responded (I'm paraphrasing) "He's pretending to look useful; it's pointless and he wants to slide under the radar". At this point I said that mass claiming is a legitimate strategy. You'll note that afterwards, Benson's public rationale was all about mass claims:

I pointed out the incongruity between his explanations and he said (again, paraphrasing) "That's because you asked me earlier, but now I'm asking everyone else". I don't buy it. This little lie intrigued me, but I didn't think it was a 100% indicator of scum.

This brings us to today and Benson's strange response to the night kill. Bob has already expounded on what Benson has said in thread, so I'll point out that he immediately assumed Officer Skinner's death was at the hands of scum:

while also busking with the idea that "third parties" use melee weapons, such as hammers:

This gets even freakier in PM, where I accused Benson of subtly congratulating scum in this thread and I asked him why he was so sure it was a scum kill. He responded (essentially) "I guess it could have a been a third party", at which point I said "third party as opposed to vig?" This is where Benson goes loopy and says "I mentally categorize vigilantes as third parties".

Either Benson is some weird third party who forgot that vigs tend to exist, or he's scum, and very bad at fishing at that (see his first post of the day). I am confident to Vote: Benson (LegoMonorailFan).

Why are we getting so worked up about the mass claiming? Did we really think that's a good way to find scum? I have to disagree Officer mass claiming is not helpful when done in this way. That said it is not really unhelpful either, it's just fun banter. I don't like defending people I don't trust, but to be fair too dear Mr. Benson, I have had the exact same thoughts in regards too Vigs and third party players. So I know that another townie having similar thoughts are possible. I honestly feel like your grasping at straws with your accusation, nothing you say makes me any more suspicious to the person you are so confidently voting for. Also why are you so confident about everything this early in the game? It seems your were confident about Officer Skinner and now your confident about Benson. Just wanted to point this out. 

5 hours ago, jluck said:

Watch out for those edits...

To the best of my knowledge, you can paraphrase what is said but not directly quote. 

Thinking of the pms, it’s got me thinking, the deceased was very vocal over PM. In fact, he was messaging at least 3 of us if not more. Seems like he might have ruffled some feathers with his line of thinking, maybe said something to the wrong person. That alone makes me take his list a bit more seriously.  

I find your last bit very interesting. At first I thought that the kill was probably a random experienced player (usually is), but now sense it seems Skinner was in contact with tons of people I think it is possible that's a reason she was taken out. For the record I was not in contact with Skinner. Judging from what others said it seems she was most suspicious of Kaster, Lewis, Bob, and... Oh well me! May be worth taking note. 

5 hours ago, Bob said:

I can't speak for the others, but too me his accusations sound far fetched and possibly just here to seem like he is helping the town. I don't like it. Also he seems to be so confident so early in the game which no one should be. 

5 hours ago, jamesn said:

Honestly, Alfred, I think you're clutching at straws. 

I honestly feel like your grasping at straws

The above quote is from me somewhere in this post. Lewis if anyone is clutching I think it is you, so interesting for you to use say something like that. 

4 hours ago, Tariq j said:

What? Why are we still looking I to the silly town claims from yesterday? Also obviously no one has contradicted Lewis as there is nothing to contradicte him with. It's not like he said he is a blocker, he said he was vanilla which is a very common role. Also assuming anything this early is not very smart, especially assuming an investigation result. Lots of.people "JOKE" claimed yesterday, what stood out so much about Lewis that would make you assume the investigator investigatied him. This makes no sense to me. 

4 hours ago, Asphalt said:

ok Like I said I was open to argument and discussion.  If the experience players as a whole concede that the way the PMs were reported is allowable within the game I am good with that.  I guess I was reading too much into nothing.  This game does hype my paranoia level.  

UN-Vote Officer Lewis, Security Guard (jamesn)

Ok, anyone else you find suspicious and thus vote for?

Ok I'm going to make a vote. I suspect Lewis and Dr. James the most. Lewis for being so confident and making odd claims, and Dr. James for her last post, which is just scummy. Judging from the last few post others agree that Dr. James's post is odd. I am inclined to vote for either but for now I will

Vote Officer Lewis (jamesn) 

I want a lynch today and he already has a vote. 

13 hours ago, Kristel said:

I have found myself going backwards and forwards on Officer Wilson / @jamesn.  He had a question mark next to his name early in Day 1 (in hindsight, I think this was impacted by the role playing), but then had pencilled in Town by the end of the day because I felt he was being sensible and helpful (if you ignored the role playing).  Then that got rubbed out at the start of today with that post saying he was convinced about Skinner being scum, but it's back to Town at the moment because I think he explained himself and is again being helpful.

I'm leaning town on Officer Lewis (jamesn) simply because he's been too erratic.  As scum, he has nothing to gain by that.  Even if he's erratic enough to avoid a lynch, he's likely to attract attention.

16 hours ago, Zepher said:

Hey all! Got done with some analysis, ready to pop back in here and keep analyzing!

I guess there's no reason to play it close to the vest any longer - Skinner reached out to me as well over the "coffee hour". I didn't reveal it immediately to see if Lewis would slip up in some way, or try to lie, but what he said basically matches up with what Skinner said in private, and also because Skinner's hunches were only hunches - since there hadn't been any night actions yet there wasn't any chance her thoughts were based on hard evidence. I can also confirm my fellow Analyst Riley's (hi Riley!) claim - besides her suspicion of Lewis in private Skinner mentioned she was particularly suspicious of the Senator ("a gut thing"), Kaster (due to silence), and couldn't get a read off of Wilson and... Riley! Though I can imagine why she wouldn't mention she suspected Riley to Riley, so I don't think Riley was being withholding. As I said, I wouldn't put much stock in that, but wanted to pass it along and confirm Riley is telling the truth.

Of the Senator and Kaster, I didn't really find either of them particularly suspicious - they both stated motives (trying to churn up some votes / not adding hectic voices) that ring more or less true for me.

In truth Benson seems like a good vote to me (I accused him yesterday and he has done little to respond to those fears), as does Lewis, who was erratic in private and erratic in public today too - I also didn't think the "claiming craze" was anything of note, and he has been flinging accusations and clearances left and right today. I'm still sticking to my guns, however, on Diane seeming fishy. She seems to be playing both sides of things: yes people should converge on votes, so we can find scum... but she shouldn't be the one to do it? Just rearrange these two quotes and you'll see her arguing against herself...

What she seems to be saying is people should vote in a pack to force people to either vote for or against that candidate, so we can analyze it later... but that she shouldn't be the person to do that... and (I'm adding this) so that people can't analyze her votes later?

Anyway, she's a back burner. For now I will vote for Officer Lewis, Security Guard (jamesn). Even his most recent post is... strange:

???

You're earlier comments about me seemed reasonable but there's something off about this entire post.  First you say you wanted to "play it close to the vest" about having been in touch with Skinner.  It seems like you only bring it up because you are learning that multiple people were in touch with him in private and you don't know what Skinner shared.  The fact that Skinner chatted with a bunch of people makes it likely that he was in touch with at least one mole.  Maybe that mole learned something about Skinner.

The comments on Benson seem like they're simply there to convince us to pass him off.  You say you accused him yesterday but you didn't really.  You simply observed that he voted without providing anything behind it.  He had a throw away comment in response and that was it.  That's not the level of accusation you seem to be trying to convey here.

Yesterday you voted for me, then continue to make the case today against me, but vote for someone else.  It's like you're hoping to get some confidence others will join you before really backing the notion.

Vote: Alfred Drew (Zepher)

7 hours ago, Zepher said:

As for my suspicion of Lewis, I have seen scum play the "crusader" model before. They toss out lots of accusations to see what sticks, while simultaneously "clearing" members of the town, ingratiating themselves. Lewis has already voted for two people, insisted he was "certain" our dead friend Skinner was scum, both accused and "cleared" you, and then accused Benson. It's not totally uncommon for one of the scum to take point and seem super pro-active while the others lie in wait. Yes, it could be a flailing townie, but it could also be a scum trying to play that role.

This whole bit about the crusader doesn't really come out in the first part where you vote for him.  It's in response to people questioning your vote approach and it reads more as justification.  You got upset with Lewis for making your accusation about the PM's, but that's what you talked about in your vote comments.  This stuff was all after the fact.  That's not saying it wasn't in your head, but it certainly didn't come through.

14 hours ago, Kristel said:

I don't like voting on day hour 1 because of the high risk of getting it wrong and I was not waiting for a bandwagon to happen.  I feel like I should just put that statement on repeat at this point.

I was quite capable of stating who I intended to vote for, but I chose not to until I was comfortable making my vote.  If I had strong convictions about a person being scum, there would have been no hesitation in declaring and making a vote earlier on.  

You didn't need to make a vote, though, and that's where I don't see your line of argument working. You clearly had people you found suspicious, I simply asked you who you would vote for if I forced you to do such a thing, and you didn't respond. You dodged my question and answered Lewis's. That's why I found you suspect, and I still do. You can repeat it as often as you like, I still find what you did scummy.

Speaking of Lewis, Vote: Lewis (jamesn)

I've made it pretty clear why I think Lewis is scum, but claiming to be aggressive, only to flounder on Barry during the first hour seems suspect in my eyes, and your support of mass claiming comes of as something to distract the town. Also, defending Barry through "meta-gaming" seems like a weird defence, and one that to me feels desperate. I just get a weird vibe from Lewis, and for the reasons above he's on the top of my scum list. 

1 hour ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

I don't like defending people I don't trust, but to be fair too dear Mr. Benson, I have had the exact same thoughts in regards too Vigs and third party players.

You say you don't trust Benson. Do you agree with my accusation? Oh, wait, I'm "grasping at straws". That means you must have reasons of your own - would you like to share? Also what led you to think those same things about the night kill?

1 hour ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

Why are we still looking I to the silly town claims from yesterday?

Oh, were you thinking about third parties because you are trying to cover your tracks, Mr. Not-a-Mole?

34 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

I've made it pretty clear why I think Lewis is scum, but claiming to be aggressive, only to flounder on Barry during the first hour seems suspect in my eyes, and your support of mass claiming comes of as something to distract the town. Also, defending Barry through "meta-gaming" seems like a weird defence, and one that to me feels desperate. I just get a weird vibe from Lewis, and for the reasons above he's on the top of my scum list. 

I didn't "flounder" - I wondered something and looked for evidence, which is exactly what you're supposed to do. Let me point out something painfully obvious:

Using Evidence: "I thought X might be scum because of a particular behavior so I looked at the case files and decided it's not enough to tell one way or another"

Defending Someone: "Hey guys X is town, please trust me".

Two can play at that game, Jason

On 1/6/2019 at 9:59 AM, Kintobor said:

And you'd prefer us to do what, exactly, senator? Sit on our hands and let the scum run the clock out? Zip's move wasn't particularly scummy. Pressure voting is a tactic I fully endorse, so the fact that you're seemingly trying to silence it comes off as suspect.

If you had to vote for someone right now, who'd you vote for, Alfred? 

For now, I'm going to Vote: Senator Greene (Khscarymovie4), but this vote probably won't stick. Out of all the actions that have occurred, the Senator's feels the most suspicious, but that's not saying much.

I see that in Hour One, you suspected Senator Greene. But even though he made a long post here today, not a peep from you about him. Why'd you go all soft on him? Why did you go all soft on him yesterday when you said your vote "wouldn't stick"? I even called that out during Day One.

In the spirit of charity I will suggest Jason White is merely deliberately dense, but it appears that I'm also clapping back at the Senator. That's all right by me.

By the way, Jason, if you say you changed your mind about Senator Greene, I'll just accuse you of mindlessly defending him and you'll go to "the top of my scum list"(Actually I won't, because that's dumb).

44 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

your support of mass claiming comes of as something to distract the town.

Why, perchance, is drawing scum into a position to make mistakes "something to distract the town"?

Also, Jason, you're using "the town" in the third person.

5 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

My phone browser doesn’t let me see post signatures and I don’t remember character names, but consider this a vote notification on Tariq j ( Nurse Whatshername).   I’ll do it in the proper syntax when I get home to my PC.

As promised:

Vote: Dr. James, Nurse (Tariq J)

While Lewis/JamesN has been a little unconventional by this communty's standard of game play, he also has been pushing hard so I've put his name into the "further study" pile rather than over-react.  Fhomess' argument on Alfred/Zepher is strongly based on their interpretation of the tone of the accusation and a changing of opinion as more info was uncovered - a bit thin but I am keeping on open mind and will review back tonight/tomorrow.  I don't get the Legomonorail vote reasoning at all - I have discounted that as too farfetched (sorry JamesN). In my eyes TariqJ has done the most overt scummy action of anyone to date, so that is where I am voting as everything else has been intangible. I'm actually a little shocked there has been no follow-up on this by others btw.

BUT....jluck might have the most interesting tidbit so far.

8 hours ago, jluck said:

Thinking of the pms, it’s got me thinking, the deceased was very vocal over PM. In fact, he was messaging at least 3 of us if not more. Seems like he might have ruffled some feathers with his line of thinking, maybe said something to the wrong person. That alone makes me take his list a bit more seriously.  

Not a smoking gun, but the best theory to date on why scum chose skinner/mediumsnowman as their target.  Hopefully someone can leverage that into a positive.

7 hours ago, Tariq j said:

With my vote taken back I have been reading and rereading todays posts and I keep coming back to this one.  It makes absolutely no sense to me.  It definitely looks to me like Dr. James  is trying to get a PR to reveal himself in thread or through PM.  

11 minutes ago, Asphalt said:

With my vote taken back I have been reading and rereading todays posts and I keep coming back to this one.  It makes absolutely no sense to me.  It definitely looks to me like Dr. James  is trying to get a PR to reveal himself in thread or through PM.  

I don’t know what I was trying to say with that post. But that wasn’t my intention at all. I’m not trying to get any one into revealing anything. 

1 hour ago, jamesn said:

You say you don't trust Benson. Do you agree with my accusation? Oh, wait, I'm "grasping at straws". That means you must have reasons of your own - would you like to share? Also what led you to think those same things about the night kill? 

No I don't agree with your accusation as I have already said. I find it "grasping at straws" because I don't find anything too off in his comments a yet you seem to be sure he a liar and a scum. I used to think that way about the night kill, reasons being I had no experience with anything other than a vig so I started to think that was the third party. I'm just saying that I have thought the same things once before and wanted to point that out. 

1 hour ago, jamesn said:

Oh were you thinking about third parties because you are trying to cover your tracks, Mr. Not-a-Mole?

Yep your right, I'm a third party. Stopped me right in my tracks you did. Guess it's time to walk to the guillotine. Games over. 

But seriously I want to move on from this subject as I, and I'm sure almost everyone involved took it as nothing more than a joke. Analysing a day 1 joke is very unproductive to the town. Oh wait I mean CTU. Whoo, good thing I corrected myself or I might have revealed I'm the vig! 

I also have no problem answering the pm you sent me here. I was basically asked why I did not vote for Benson despite the fact that I want a lynch and he has more votes. Well my response there and here is that doing so even when I have found nothing suspicious about what he said this far, would be nothing more than a shameful bandwagon. I was also asked if I am collaborating with my schedule buddies to build a bandwagon. No. 

The sweet doctor is top of the list of suspects for me today again thanks to this post. Not sure what she was thinking but it :

7 hours ago, Tariq j said:

And also this one, which to me felt like he was trying to deflect away from Benson towards Officer Lewis: 

On 1/10/2019 at 6:35 PM, Tariq j said:

Sad to hear about Office Skinner, 

My biggest concern here is why you would have a PM this early in the game, I wouldn’t trust anyone enough to start a PM with them at this point. 

Benson is also on the list, for his first post of the day where he is also fishing for PR roles and assuming it was a scum kills, and the comments about choice of weapon.   On the matter of his lying to Officer Lewis, I appreciate there is a bit of "he said / she said" between the two of them, but if it comes down to that, I'm leaning towards Officer Lewis being town and Benson as scum.

Lewis is town. Scum wouldn't dig themselves into a hole insisting I'm scum knowing that hole will be their grave once I flip town.

27 minutes ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

I was basically asked why I did not vote for Benson despite the fact that I want a lynch and he has more votes. Well my response there and here is that doing so even when I have found nothing suspicious about what he said this far, would be nothing more than a shameful bandwagon. I was also asked if I am collaborating with my schedule buddies to build a bandwagon. No. 

*had at the time you chose to vote

Here's an idea: I can edit a post and then we can lynch both me and Benson! Wouldn't that be lovely?

7 hours ago, mostlytechnic said:

"I'm satisfied" does not a vote-reason make. Care to explain why you're voting for Benson? 

6 hours ago, Asphalt said:

What do you mean by that Bob?  How why are you satisfied.  Why are you leading for a lynch on Benson.  At this point I have very little suspicion to go on.  

Block just realized I parroted MT's post.  That's what I get for writing before I finish reading.  Still want an explanation though.

I'm sorry, but are either of you reading the entire day thread before coming out and criticizing me for apparently not having any reason for voting for Benson. Here you go, for records sake, however, it's on the bottom of Page One of this topic. 

22 hours ago, Bob said:

Can we vote yet? Looks like it’s almost time. I really want to vote for that Benson guy. Before anyone comes out and says that I’m just voting with no reason, I think I’ve given plenty reason. I voted for him yesterday, partially because he voted for me with absolutely no reasoning and then disappeared. Today he came out with a bonkers suggestion that we should be looking at the way people are killed to see which role killed them. *huh* Of all the crazy things I’ve heard in these games, that’s up there. He’s either being really silly or he’s trying to deflect that the scum killed last night for some reason, which is an even sillier thing to do. 

Plus he’s been back in the thread a couple times and hasn’t said anything. So, hopefully not much longer until voting opens and I can vote for Benson.

That's why "I'm satisfied" with my vote on Benson. You two calling me out seems awfully coordinated, even though you attempt to say that it wasn't at the end of your post, Wilson. I'm on to the both of you. The wheels are beginning to turn now. Maybe Benson is actually innocent and the both of you, being scum, and trying to throw suspicion on me for tomorrow if he flips town and try to get rid of me.

Or maybe not and I'm just throwing out another wild theory. At any rate I still want to vote for Benson anyway because he has made one of the strangest mafia statements I've ever heard and I want to see if it's a strange scum play or a weird town mess-up. 

7 hours ago, mostlytechnic said:

For the record, I've been in a PM chat with Officer Lewis that he started with me. Nothing too serious, just throwing a few ideas around. I was NOT in any PM chats with anyone else yet, including our dead security officer. I don't see anything wrong with it - but it's something to be careful in since there's no way to know yet whether the other person is scum yet. I've been burned before by chatting with a traitor. 

Very interesting. Officer Lewis has private messaged me as well not long ago to report to me that he thought that Benson was suspicious and that he intended on voting for him as well. Curious to see that I'm not the only one. 

14 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Lewis is town. Scum wouldn't dig themselves into a hole insisting I'm scum knowing that hole will be their grave once I flip town.

14 minutes ago, jamesn said:

*had at the time you chose to vote

Here's an idea: I can edit a post and then we can lynch both me and Benson! Wouldn't that be lovely?

What is wrong with people today? 

Current vote tally
Benson (Legomonorailfan) - 2 votes (jamesn, bob)
Officer Lewis (jamesn) - 3 votes (Zepher, khscarymovie4, kintobor)
Agent Moore (Kwatchi) - 5 votes (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty)
Alfred Drew (Zepher) - 1 vote (fhomess)
Dr. James (Tariq J) - 1 vote (Kwatchi)

With 14 players, a majority of 8 is needed to lynch. There are 35 hours left in the day.

2 hours ago, jamesn said:

I didn't "flounder" - I wondered something and looked for evidence, which is exactly what you're supposed to do. Let me point out something painfully obvious:

Using Evidence: "I thought X might be scum because of a particular behavior so I looked at the case files and decided it's not enough to tell one way or another"

Defending Someone: "Hey guys X is town, please trust me".

Two can play at that game, Jason

You're basing your evidence though on meta-theory, something that isn't reliable. I'm basing my evidence on what's happening in the here and now. When you said you believed Kristel to be town based on his past behaviour, it was done so under your own collection of evidence. Why should I believe what you're putting in front of me unless it's a quote from events happening in this building?

Why, perchance, is drawing scum into a position to make mistakes "something to distract the town"?

Because it's a waste of time. We can all go around in a circle and everyone can say "I'm pro-town" or "I'm CTU Loyal" or "I'm vanilla town" in some combination of those words and we'd get nowhere, because scum can easily claim such a thing this early in the game. We will eventually run out of time. We need to capture and eliminate the moles before that happens, and going around telling everyone to declare a pro-town label is time consuming and unproductive.

Also, caught you using "town" in the third person as well, Lewis. 

Town always outnumber scum so absent concrete evidence (are we asking someone to claim cop?) the odds of lynching one of us are too high. Barry, if you're not going to vote, would you list your top suspicions? That's what analysts do, right?

I see that in Hour One, you suspected Senator Greene. But even though he made a long post here today, not a peep from you about him. Why'd you go all soft on him? Why did you go all soft on him yesterday when you said your vote "wouldn't stick"? I even called that out during Day One.

In the spirit of charity I will suggest Jason White is merely deliberately dense, but it appears that I'm also clapping back at the Senator. That's all right by me.

By the way, Jason, if you say you changed your mind about Senator Greene, I'll just accuse you of mindlessly defending him and you'll go to "the top of my scum list"(Actually I won't, because that's dumb).

Because he dropped on my list of suspects. I still don't entirely trust him.

I know you called me out on this. I explained full well why I voted for him: his initial vote for Zip was scummy. It read as anti-town to me. I voted for him and said that although I saw his actions as suspicious, I didn't believe the vote would stick. It did. I had my suspicions during the last hour, but Greene was still the person I felt was the most eligible for a vote by the end of it. You failed to include the reasoning for why I voted for the senator in my quote that you used. You decided to take me to task over something I already explained the reasoning for in my initial post where I voted for him.

Also, I never made a claim to be aggressive, Lewis, that's all you. 

I don't trust Senator Greene. I don't trust you. I don't trust Barry. I don't trust Benson. Yesterday, Greene was who I was most suspicious of. I haven't defended Greene at all, so your claim that I'd be "mindlessly defending him" comes off as incredibly off. Today, you top my list. I'm still keeping an eye on Greene, but your statements today and yesterday far outweigh my opinion on Greene. 

39 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

I haven't defended Greene at all, so your claim that I'd be "mindlessly defending him" comes off as incredibly off.

wow I guess I almost got it through your skull that I haven't defended Barry.

edit: cheers, I'm out

Edited by jamesn

2 minutes ago, jamesn said:

Um, ok? I honestly don't know what to make of this. 

56 minutes ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

Um, ok? I honestly don't know what to make of this. 

I don't get it either.  Scum or suddenly the least helpful townie?  Either way, looks like he just threw a tanty and now wants to leave the office in a body bag. 

9 hours ago, jamesn said:

Ok, he may be scum or he may be town, but either way he’s hurting us giving up like this. He’s got my vote. 

Vote: officer Lewis (Jameson)

11 hours ago, Bob said:

I'm sorry, but are either of you reading the entire day thread before coming out and criticizing me for apparently not having any reason for voting for Benson. Here you go, for records sake, however, it's on the bottom of Page One of this topic. 

That's why "I'm satisfied" with my vote on Benson. You two calling me out seems awfully coordinated, even though you attempt to say that it wasn't at the end of your post, Wilson. I'm on to the both of you. The wheels are beginning to turn now. Maybe Benson is actually innocent and the both of you, being scum, and trying to throw suspicion on me for tomorrow if he flips town and try to get rid of me.

Hold your Mop there Bob, if you look at my posts I had just reminded my vote on Lewis and I was looking for someone else to look into.  Your wording caught my eye and since most players restate their reasoning in their vote post I was looking for clarification on yours.  This days has been nuts.  And now, Officer lewis has pretty much zip tied himself to the chair.  What is going on?  WHAT IS GOING ON?

18 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

I think he hammered himself. Jester?

The jester thing came up in my last game when a player apparently went nuts.  Can they win if they are dead?