Sign in to follow this  
pantelis

[Moc] ''Hide to the Forest''

Recommended Posts

Hi , this is another moc creation with 2 32X32 base plates with my lovely classic castle minifigs of 80s...

Run to the forest...Hide on the top of the trees ...Let me feel the 80s atmosphere!!!

 

 

39710841443_3ac2c353d0_h.jpg

46623166812_b4efd9e1c1_b.jpg

46675754231_818e4121c1_b.jpg

45951178364_a7b44f8238_h.jpg

32800692208_c6bcb1b82c_h.jpg

46675752531_30792c661a_h.jpg

46623169482_b14a6f8605_h.jpg

32800697018_62dda10e76_h.jpg

31734008067_446a3f4e79_h.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great idea, I love the forestman's hideout and the trees look good.  I like the fact that you have them sticking out the hideout.  The Tudor style buildings are nice. The figs are great, love the old factions.  The only thing I'm not sure about is the 2x2 rounds as coblestone, maybe 2x2 round plates would better.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, zoth33 said:

Great idea, I love the forestman's hideout and the trees look good.  I like the fact that you have them sticking out the hideout.  The Tudor style buildings are nice. The figs are great, love the old factions.  The only thing I'm not sure about is the 2x2 rounds as coblestone, maybe 2x2 round plates would better.  

Mmmm... Yes.. Maybe i will try it zoth33... Thanks for watching and your feedback.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Great idea, I love the forestman's hideout and the trees look good.  I like the fact that you have them sticking out the hideout.  The Tudor style buildings are nice. The figs are great, love the old factions.  The only thing I'm not sure about is the 2x2 rounds as coblestone, maybe 2x2 round plates would better.  

I second this, The coblestone looks a bit out of place here. the forest hide out and the tudor style looks very classic. Well done :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Servertijd said:

I second this, The coblestone looks a bit out of place here. the forest hide out and the tudor style looks very classic. Well done :)

Thanks for your feedback and for watching Servertijd.. Yes iam looking something else for the ground.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hej Pantelis

I think your Moc with the hiding place is very good. It reminds me of my childhood. Wonderfully new transformed!

This picture are my favorite!

46623166812_b4efd9e1c1_b.jpg.7736f0cba6497b6e259a2cd388217d67.jpg

 

Best regards

Martin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, n3t3rb said:

Hej Pantelis

I think your Moc with the hiding place is very good. It reminds me of my childhood. Wonderfully new transformed!

This picture are my favorite!

46623166812_b4efd9e1c1_b.jpg.7736f0cba6497b6e259a2cd388217d67.jpg

 

Best regards

Martin

Thanks n3t3rb for your feedback..the true is this foto is one of my favorite too..:sweet: it takes me a lot of years back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jellyeater said:

I really like this old school look with a bit of modern of this buildings. Nice composed MOC.

Thanks for watching and for your feedback Jellyeater..:classic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Aine said:

Wow, yet another MOC! Very nice: classic feel with modern touch, really lovely!

Thanks Aine.. Another nice comment of you.. Thanks for watching my creations.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.