Sign in to follow this  
Darth Bjorn

[K18 - Anoat - TCR] Deyer Disarmament

Excerpt from Commander Bryce’s Log (Some time after the Battle of Endor)

"Governor Ubrik Adelhard has locked down the entire Anoat sector. He has commanded all senior imperial officers to attend an briefing from High Command at 600 hours. I’ve heard what happened at Endor and I refuse to play along with his ruse. The Emperor had other plans. I’ve taken over command of the ISD Relentless over the Imperial capital of Deyer. Plotting a course for Commenor..."

Imperial Outpost

Imperial Outpost

Amazing build, reall well done!

The only thing I would change is the antenna holding the ISD in the air - I think this would work better in trans-clear.

Really lovely micro build, the variety of buildings is impressive. I agree with @Drunknok that a trans-clear part holding the ISD in place would be a nice solution. I also think the water could have been better as trans-blue, I always feel that looks more realistic.

Great job!

I rewlly like it, the compactness of the build gives it a good packed city vibe. And I like the use of the Empire logo.

Thanks guys,

4 hours ago, Basiliscus said:

Really lovely micro build, the variety of buildings is impressive. I agree with @Drunknok that a trans-clear part holding the ISD in place would be a nice solution. I also think the water could have been better as trans-blue, I always feel that looks more realistic.

Great job!

Yeah I totally agree - I did not spend a lot of time on the water, and I considered building a layer of rock beneath the city, but I did not want to spend too much time on it either... :P On to the next build! ;)

Great micro build and star destroyer. I like the variety of building designs but they still all match-up together nicely.