Maxim I

[ESL - Troop raising] Patrolling in Trador

After another woman was killed in the streets of Trador last month, Mayor Yohannes Ethiximus found it time to raids the troops in Trador. The Battalion stationed by MAESTRO was too busy controlling the many WTC vessels sailing in and out each month, so time for some new forces!

Patrolling in Trador

Led by General Whitedragon, the 60 new recruits were guided through the many streets of the bustling City. 

Hopefully some quieter months are laying ahead now.

Nice looking troops, but Trador didn't have enough?! :pir-grin:

Those shakos always look good, and I see you've supplied your troops with "custom" muskets rather than the blunderbusses Weelond's troops have.

I like the posing of the onlookers, especially the fellow on the left. And the architecture of the facades is very nice; I like the arch of arched windows on the white building, and the tan/medium flesh combo on the left building works well.

Nice facades there! Where are those torsos from?

3 minutes ago, Maxim I said:

the many WTC vessels sailing in and out each month

Ahem...

Poor propaganda you have there, fake news I say! :pir-grin:

20 minutes ago, Drunknok said:

Nice facades there! Where are those torsos from?

Ahem...

They were found in One of those pirate sets from the last wave :)

Hahaha :p You got me :p but since the Trador Development Tax, we had only the WTC and Professor Thaum visiting :p So yes, there are 90 soldiers currently keeping an eye over the WTC Bully Boy I as they have nothing else to do :p

Edited by Maxim I

Well, there was the Winter Solstice Festival held by the Crahaish neh Triuri. That tends to land many a soldier in trouble because of how the festival gets. I'm betting half were on extra duty because of some 'disorderly conduct'.

6 minutes ago, gedren_y said:

Well, there was the Winter Solstice Festival held by the Crahaish neh Triuri. That tends to land many a soldier in trouble because of how the festival gets. I'm betting half were on extra duty because of some 'disorderly conduct'.

Hmm, that explains a lot as well... Mayor Ethiximus was already wondering if a flu-epidemy going around as many soldiers reported having headaches :p

47 minutes ago, Maxim I said:

Hmm, that explains a lot as well... Mayor Ethiximus was already wondering if a flu-epidemy going around as many soldiers reported having headaches :p

Bru-Haha helps cure headaches you know we could arrange a distributor to be set up in your settlement....  

Love this build really the onlookers the building but my favorite part is the soldier breaking formation for the photo lol

2 hours ago, Drunknok said:

Ahem...

[STATISTICS]

@Drunknok But that's only licensed WTC vessels. I like to think of our builds for the BoBS universe as only a glimpse into the universe, and there's a lot going around behind the scenes. Maybe that's just me, but it makes perfect sense that the WTC would have a presence in Trador, because they're so close. And that @Maxim I would want to deal with the inevitable chaos they'd cause. :wink:

11 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Nice looking troops, but Trador didn't have enough?! :pir-grin:

Those shakos always look good, and I see you've supplied your troops with "custom" muskets rather than the blunderbusses Weelond's troops have.

I like the posing of the onlookers, especially the fellow on the left. And the architecture of the facades is very nice; I like the arch of arched windows on the white building, and the tan/medium flesh combo on the left building works well.

Enough? Don't know if I can't find that word in my dictionary :pir-look:

Thanks! The buildings are in the typical Trador style :pir-sweet:

9 hours ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

Bru-Haha helps cure headaches you know we could arrange a distributor to be set up in your settlement....  

Love this build really the onlookers the building but my favorite part is the soldier breaking formation for the photo lol

A Bru-Haha local factory would even be better :pir-sweet:

8 hours ago, Mesabi said:

@Drunknok But that's only licensed WTC vessels. I like to think of our builds for the BoBS universe as only a glimpse into the universe, and there's a lot going around behind the scenes. Maybe that's just me, but it makes perfect sense that the WTC would have a presence in Trador, because they're so close. And that @Maxim I would want to deal with the inevitable chaos they'd cause. :wink:

Exactly! I see the BoBS world exactly the same way. What we have is only a small part of a bigger total. And given both cities are close to eachother, I am sure it is perfectly normal MAESTRO and WTC NPC's can be found visiting eachother. As traders, craftsmen or tourists

Looking good, I like your muskets  bolt action rifles? with bayonets attached. 

Excellent posing off the group compared to the crowd.