AxelE55

[MOC] Classic Lego Home

Hello! I'm a relatively new builder so I know this is a little simple for the pros, but I thought it was worth sharing.

The building has no interiors - a challenge for another day! Also I'm missing some gray tiles on the street. Pretty difficult to make it a modular building if you use the red slopes as roof I feel.

NOACNVz.jpgPutqXKY.jpgo0plVmx.jpg

Nice house, lot of little detail that stand out, like the offset windows, pink flowers, clips, teeth at the top, and pillars.

Edited by TeriXeri

I Love this Kind of Classic Lego Look!

I think it looks great in any town!

Thanks for charing!

Greetings!

A very nice house and great build by "a relatively new builder". Keep up the good work!

Very nice! I wouldn't have guessed you were a "new" builder given the quality of the build.

This is the kind of Lego house I wish that Lego would still include in the Creator line. Well, probably not quite this big as it would be too expensive with all of those bricks!

1 hour ago, Agent 86 said:

Very nice! I wouldn't have guessed you were a "new" builder given the quality of the build.

This is the kind of Lego house I wish that Lego would still include in the Creator line. Well, probably not quite this big as it would be too expensive with all of those bricks!

Agreed.