Sign in to follow this  
adwind

Our 2019 Lego Winter Village diorama

Hello guys! This is my first thread on this forum and I'm very excited to share with you our 2019 version of Lego Winter Village! I really hope to hear some thoughts and suggestions :)

Not sure if I can add a video here, but it's all on my flickr page, so welcome )) - https://www.flickr.com/photos/155653610@N02/with/45713102655/

Sorry for average picture quality, but this is what I was able to get with my phone and trembling hands :) 

Next year we're going expand dramatically adding custom train, mountains and lots of sweet details :) But for now this is what we have, and yes, there's no fire house, WV Train and station since we simply decided to pass on them :)

Also, I would really appreciate if you could take a second and support my Ideas project (in signature) :)

46575304522_e2a701c9db_o_d.jpg

45713102655_25de84be99_o_d.jpg

31686338607_836e848f7a_o_d.jpg

31686338407_d11a066cb5_o_d.jpg

31686338897_c1e6dac1f2_o_d.jpg

31686338167_7b89eb82d6_k_d.jpg

31686337997_b309790135_o_d.jpg

31686339037_1be4e08c41_o_d.jpg

Very nice winter village! The photographer is a great little detail. Did he come in a set? Also, what base plates did you use? I can only find large grey, green or blue ones. One improvement suggestion would be to add a bit of snow or ice to the beautiful old oak tree in the corner! 

Just now, jpx said:

Very nice winter village! The photographer is a great little detail. Did he come in a set? Also, what base plates did you use? I can only find large grey, green or blue ones. One improvement suggestion would be to add a bit of snow or ice to the beautiful old oak tree in the corner! 

Thank you, jpx! The camera I used on the center of village is actually from the Assembly square - I just bought the right pieces for it and photographer is faster jus a random guy from the crowd )) I'm going to find someone more suitable for this position ))

I used 16x16 white plates for this display and that was painful for my wallet ) 

You're right, i just had no time and right pieces for the oak tree ))

Thank you for your comments and suggestions ) 

Love everything about this!!!

but the big Tree steals the Show!!!

thanks for charing!

Greetings!

52 minutes ago, carebear said:

Love everything about this!!!

but the big Tree steals the Show!!!

thanks for charing!

Greetings!

So happy to hear that :) 

Thanks for commenting ) 

This looks fantastic. It's something like this I'd like to do with our winter sets some fine day. The big tree is a particular delight.

21 hours ago, Hive said:

This looks fantastic. It's something like this I'd like to do with our winter sets some fine day. The big tree is a particular delight.

Thank you, buddy )