46601026251_ff185c778a_b.jpg

On their way back from Lake Myzec to Myzectlan, the Myzec have to traverse the dangerous jungles of Cascadia. Their
century-lasting fear of the felines of Cascadia has forced them to ensure a safe passage through the jungle. Besides some
active watchtowers, there are smaller fighting platforms spread all through the jungles. The Myzec call those defensive
platforms "Miraforma". A Miraforma is elevated high enough so that the large carnivorous cats cannot just jump on it. A
rope ladder can 
be reeled up, and the weapons on the platform - mainly bows, quivers with arrows and spears - give even the weakest
farmers a chance to defend themselves.

45876832454_db6d6311e7_z.jpg

I felt that the fight against the felines is such an important aspect of Myzec life that I had to contribute a MOC dedicated
towards it to this challenge. Also I wanted to try out some new approaches to both rocks (ok, hardly visible in the dense
jungle, bot still there) and especially to plants.

Some more pictures show: The empty scene without minifigures:

44783131990_89ed27a5ee_z.jpg

The Myzec running towards the Miraforma:

45876834464_5368d40d1c_z.jpg

And some of my plant creations:

45876837304_19fdcba49c_z.jpg

I really like your jungle scenes. You have a wonderful way of putting color into things. And you've got some clever piece usage in there!

I also like both the concept and execution of the fighting platform. Great use of SNOT technique. And for some reason I am fascinated with the idea of putting a round tile on top of a microfig.

Cool build all around. Another great MOC from you! :thumbup:

I'll echo Capt Wolf here, you do some great jungle scenes and this one is no exception.  Really nice creative flower techniques, excellent job on the SNOT middle story of the tower, and overall a super pleasing and bright atmosphere to this build!

Very nice scene, Elos - the vegetation is great, and the Miraforma is both a clever idea and very nicely executed! :thumbup:  Either the flower using those new leaf pieces in a spiral or the magenta flowers would be my favorite piece of greenery, but all of them work really well together to capture the jungle scene! :pir-classic:

Very nice scene and very inventive flowers/plants ! :thumbup:

The tower is great for sure (with this lovely ladder and this SNOTed floor) but the highlight is the marvellous jungle and all these pretty

flowers !

The flowers are the real score here...  The platform merely fades into the jungle it's details overshadowed.   Which is not a bad thing in this build lol. 

You've got some incredible piece usage going on in this scene Elos, I'll seconded this statement by Bart!

4 hours ago, Bart said:

This isn't just 'greenery' anymore, this is art.

The colourful and bright flowers really bring the jungle to life. As previously mentioned I especially like the use of the yellow epaulettes as flowers in one of the trees. I have a stack of yellow epaulettes that I have no other use for, so this will definitely be something I experiment with in the future!

The subject is great - I overlooked the battles against the big cats in my description for the challenge. I like the style of the platform and how it matches the larger tower I built.

As for licensing, thank you again for the generous offer. I'll think about it as it's a tricky one. The closest I can come up with is commerce as it is on a road/pathway for trading goods. Either that or leave it unlicensed and just for illustrative purposes.

Another stunning entry. Great work.

Nice job, and good job with the vegetation, I really like your plants.:sweet:

Lush, vibrant, active, just like a jungle scene should be. The tower and accompanying storyline with cats and natives is cool, but the various plants are the highlight for me. They all look nice, (especially the tall spiral made from the newer plant piece) but I really want to get my hands on one of those "telephone flowers." :pir-laugh:

Very nice build, with the vegetation being the star for sure!

I really like how the build and the story works with the Myzec story overall, cool idea and well executed. Only complaint as somebody owning cats: a large cat would easily jump on a tower of that size. :pir-grin:

As for licensing: how about "art & culture"? It is not about art of course, but a cultural achievement of the Myzec for sure, and exemplary for their way of life. Opinions, @Ayrlego @Bregir?