Sign in to follow this  
leafan

UK Sales

Is it just me or have the UK Lego sales, since Black Friday, been virtually non-existant?

Usually the January sales begin on boxing day, which is still true to some extent but there's nothing with more than a 35% discount so far.

Even Amazon had nothing of substance in their Boxing Day sale.

Bad news for us UK bargain hunters.

50% off most of the smaller sets sold by Morrisons.

The only thing I wanted to buy in the sale was out of stock before it began. The thing dropped in price twice but I never saw it in stores and it was never in stock online. As for the other sales, nothing has caught my eye. I've only bought one set in the last year though, a modular and a few minifigures.

8 hours ago, MAB said:

50% off most of the smaller sets sold by Morrisons.

Ah good to know, but Morrisons don't have many locations near to me. Pity.

11 minutes ago, Zanki said:

The only thing I wanted to buy in the sale was out of stock before it began. The thing dropped in price twice but I never saw it in stores and it was never in stock online. As for the other sales, nothing has caught my eye. I've only bought one set in the last year though, a modular and a few minifigures.

Yeah same here, nothing catches the eye. Black Friday and beforehand though... I caught loads of great deals, including Amazon's Pirate Roller Coaster for £35, normally £69.99.

Sign in to follow this