Surprisingly, looks really good, for a rock. Pretty neat idea as well, I think a first for sure. Good job I dig it. 

This is absurd in so many ways, yet equally brilliant. I imagine it makes quite the conversation piece. I'm thinking about those dimensions - that's really big, and doesn't come through in the photos. Excellent work.

P.S. I don't think I ever commented on your jewelled eggs, but I plainly remember seeing them. They were beautifully done as well.

Yeah, very unique. The only part I don't like is the thick base that is very flat. I think it would look better if done like the other sides, remaining almost flat so it still stands up, but looking more organic.

What a beautiful build - I'm very impressed with the SNOT techniques you used to have studs facing out but also to put the cheese slopes facing in.

Just now, MAB said:

Yeah, very unique. The only part I don't like is the thick base that is very flat. I think it would look better if done like the other sides, remaining almost flat so it still stands up, but looking more organic.

Real geodes are cut like that, though.

looks very good, and looks indeed very awkward to see it made out of lego which is a good thing. it really resembles the rocks that i can remember as a kid too, brings back some memories :thumbup:

This is a very nice build based on a very original idea.  It's very well done.  I'd love to see higher resolution images here, maybe one with a minifigure for scale?  Thanks for posting this.

Great work!