mcphatty

[MOD] X-Wing 75218

13 hours ago, mcphatty said:

Ah mate I’m really, really sorry, I think I made a mistake, the axle might need to be a 5L instead of 7! Have you got one you can try? I’m at work now so can’t check my X-Wing, I’ll check and change my parts list tonight, sorry again for wasting your time and money.

No worries, man. Happens to the best of us!

Hello! I was looking at this mod and it looks wonderful!

Did you figure out if we need 7L or 5L axles?

thanks!

@moebiuss thanks! Its 5L axles in each of the engines, I can’t remember if I corrected the Stud.io file, sorry for the confusion!

Thanks a lot and don't worry! The reason I asked is because the stud.io still uses 7L but reading the comments I figured 5L was the correct size! Thanks again for confirming it!

I just saw this. I'm very impressed with how easy the mod was. Definitely makes the ship more realistic.

On 8/18/2019 at 7:49 PM, Icsbnr32gtr said:

I just saw this. I'm very impressed with how easy the mod was. Definitely makes the ship more realistic.

Thanks bud! I try not to rebuild the structure anymore, it’s too hard to keep track of the changes and store the modded set, plus superficial mods are cheaper and the sets stay in a playable state. Here’s a sneak peak of (or just me showing off) my micros, I’ll share the Stud.io file later in the year when I finish everything on my list!

KQwuD49.jpg