xXJakilXx

Hello from Italy! Ciao a tutti

Ciao! :sweet:

I'm a 16 yrs old boy from Italy, (southern part). I love playing legos since when I was 4. But unfortunately, I hadn't to much legos to play when I was younger then, in fact I wish I had a lego train right now :cry_sad:, and legos are still too expensive as a mobile-phone e.g. Samsung S6 Edge, Iphone X and so on. I'm a 3rd grader high-school and I study 3 languages: English, German and Spanish. (Liceo linguistico).  When I'm on my free-time, I play LDD or read a book, or trying to translate what I've studied in languages, like:

Geography and Biology in German; History and Art History in Spanish; Physics and Philosophy in English. To be honest i don't have too much free time, because I study every single day. Even trying to translate it's not hard for me, because these are helpful to me to improve my languages since they've been my favourite school subjects

You can talk with me in English, German, Spanish. Don't worry!

or even in my free time, I study online these 5 other languages: Portuguese; Chinese; Russian; Greek and French. But unfortunately i'm not able to speak them, only as little as I can

Edited by xXJakilXx

Buongiorno as well from Germany and buon anno / "Prosit Neujahr!" :wink:

Well, that's a bunch of languages you're studying! I can easily imagine that there's hardly any time left to play with LEGO.
Hopefully there will be more money and more time when you have finished your studies! :grin:

I may come back to you with Italian. I started learning your language by an app, but after two months I started to do it in a slipshod way... :sadnew:
... but I still want to improve on my (very little) Italian!

2 hours ago, Holodoc said:

Buongiorno as well from Germany and buon anno / "Prosit Neujahr!" :wink:

Well, that's a bunch of languages you're studying! I can easily imagine that there's hardly any time left to play with LEGO.
Hopefully there will be more money and more time when you have finished your studies! :grin:

I may come back to you with Italian. I started learning your language by an app, but after two months I started to do it in a slipshod way... :sadnew:
... but I still want to improve on my (very little) Italian!

Buon anno anche a te, sinceramente dovresti continuare a migliorare il tuo italiano, continua così!

Frohes neues Jahr dir auch, aufrichtig du sollst deine Italienische Sprache verbessern, mach weiter!

Happy new year you too, sincerly you ought to improve your Italian, go on!