Sign in to follow this  
narbilu

Gnomish Warehouse of Kashgar [VAR - Freebuild]

And the second one...

As the gnomes are the second largest represented race on Varlyrio, a lot of goods from their factories are exported from the island.
The gnome called Freckle issued a permit to build a warehouse at the docks to oversee the trade to the mainland. A small and vast
houses a few dozen square meters of crates and boxes leaving the island with every ship that sails.

45613877305_1842b58590.jpg 44709976560_6259caab6f.jpg

Kashgar update with my new builds:

44709975930_30589231aa_c.jpg

Edited by narbilu

Neat build, I like the columns and the arches.  I like the use of the masonry bricks here.  The door looks great with the grated window in it.  The figs look pretty cool too.  

Nice one again. I like the figs, especially NPU with the Robin hair/eye piece. I think it would be a big challenge to pull that off in a fantasy build but you've done it!

Awesome, the detail in this one is great and it is cool to see the city grown!  The border around the roof is excellent btw, and so is the little round pagoda thing. 

Oh my! I really like this one! :wub: Love the idea of gnomes doing business, very well executed too. Can't wait for the story to come! Also, I didn't know you were keeping the previous builds there to update the city as you go - that's awesome! :thumbup::thumbup:

Love the light bley and medium flesh colour scheme. The dark tan boxes on the roof are a nice touch too. Kashgar is growing and it's a sight to behold!

Nice build! Why do I get the impression that gnomes have an advanced labeling and filing system that enables them to make sense of that jumble of boxes but proves incomprehensible to others?

i am loving how Kashgar is coming along, and of course extremely jealous that you can have a whole town built at once!

i am probably going to steal that door design! 

Very nice clean build, I especially like the brown horn on the railing - this works great!

I forget how much I like having you in my Guild because you do the massive expanding Cities/Fortresses, etc. 

Those colors work so well together! I admit I was confused by the stairway, but then I saw how it connected to the customs post and my confusion vanished. I like the tower on the roof, and the boxes everywhere look great. I'm also glad someone else is using the Robin glasses for gnomes, as I think it is perfect! The 1x4 tiles in the corners look a bit crooked, but that is pretty minor. I am glad to see how the city is growing!

Nice build!   I like how it's clean, yet with the color choice and the details, it looks very well done and well thought out.  I really love that you keep adding to your city, too, rather than tearing down each MOC and reusing all the pieces--gives the city a cohesive look.  Well done!

You're building quite the little city here......Nice work, I like how this echoes the styles of your previous builds without being too derivative. 

The simple dark tan boxes are quite effective, and I like your use of the printed 2x2 tile over the door :thumbup:
I think the bley four stud long bar for the door handle looks a little big. A different color bar would probably stand out better from the nearby bley stonework too.

Another pretty building for Kashgar :classic: