Sign in to follow this  
hachiroku

[MOC] Wrecking Ball/Hammond from Overwatch

WidePleasedHaddock-small.gif

UnsightlySpectacularAmericanbulldog-size

Hammond is the 28th hero of Overwatch. It's a genetically enhanced hamster that drives a mech called Wrecking Ball. The mech can translate what Hammond says, turn into a ball and use an arsenal of weapons like quad-cannons, mines and a shield generator.

32656556058_b29b6a26cb.jpgLego Wrecking Ball from Overwatch MOC by hachiroku24, en Flickr

I used a teddy bear piece for Hammond. Maybe it's not the best way to do it, but I think it works very well.

Instructions and list of bricks:

44712367320_52ec792404.jpgLego Wrecking Ball from Overwatch MOC by hachiroku24, en Flickr

Edited by hachiroku

Wow absolutely awesome job! This looks like exactly what LEGO would do, if not even better! Perfect size and the fact that it actually rolls up is incredible. Thanks for the instructions too, I might just have to use them!

This is amazing. You should feel proud of such an excellent design.

I am going to Bricklink these parts and build that for my collection. Wrecking Ball is one of my favourite heroes, and this is epic!

On 12/30/2018 at 7:47 PM, Wonkyeye1 said:

Wow absolutely awesome job! This looks like exactly what LEGO would do, if not even better! Perfect size and the fact that it actually rolls up is incredible. Thanks for the instructions too, I might just have to use them!

Thank you!

This one is, as close as possible, in minifig scale. I've been thinking how Lego pull it off, and I think they'd do a bigger one as D.Va or Rein, but with a system to deploy all legs at the same time. That's not so hard to do, and it could be really could.

On 1/1/2019 at 8:11 AM, Feng-huang0296 said:

This is amazing. You should feel proud of such an excellent design.

I am going to Bricklink these parts and build that for my collection. Wrecking Ball is one of my favourite heroes, and this is epic!

Thanks!