Sign in to follow this  
Servertijd

[MOC] Black Falcon supply point

Hello all!

This is my third and last entry for the CCC, This is my second entry in the used cart salesman category.

It was supposed to be in the great wall category, But I found out the courtyard was alot more interesting than the wall alone. So I decided to switch categories.

45800644674_99b6ce238a_b.jpgCCC XVI Black Falcon supply point by jesse van den Oetelaar, on Flickr

45800644324_be37089f85_b.jpgCCC XVI Black Falcon supply point close-up by jesse van den Oetelaar, on Flickr

45610981385_ee0ee5ea16_b.jpgCCC XVI Black Falcon supply point outside wall by jesse van den Oetelaar, on Flickr

hope you enjoy them.

Tips and tricks are always welcome.

Thank you

Very nice! The use of the cookie round 1x1s as the end of the wood looks really good. I think on the wall there's just a bit too much SNOT sticking out with the plates, but otherwise great work.

I like how you "filled the wall with dirt" the snot on the wall is good too ... Personally I don't think it's too much. 

The cart is great but the way it hitches to the horse however bothers me...  I much would rather see two headlight bricks back to back in the "saddle hole" with the bar running through instead. You can then put a flat tile on the bricks and the horses back is clean.   A bit of flex tube held by "hands" around the front lower neck looks much like the harness.

Great build over all the scene is well thought out and we'll displayed