Ross Fisher

[OL - FB] Egg poaching on the cliffs of Cascadia

Egg poaching on the cliffs of Cascadia

The Myzec are renowned for using the resources provided by the forest to survive. However, there are times when they venture further afield in order to gather supplies. 
One such example is when a small team of Myzec sets off to gather seabird eggs from the cliffs of Cascadia. Using a strong vine a brave Myzec will poach eggs from the nests, while being mobbed by angry parents. This was once regarded as a test of manliness. However, since the nesting birds have learned certain means of... deterrent, the main attraction now is for those who just really like eggs! 

Egg poaching on the cliffs of Cascadia

I don't really intend to license this, but if I did it would probably be an... egg... plantation? I will happily accept your filthy Corrington doubloons instead. :pir-devil:

Edited by Ross Fisher

What a pile of sh*t.

Not your MOC, of course, but what is soon to land on that poor dudes head. Fantastic idea, creative execution, and really, really fitting for the challenge. Wonderful.

Interesting build, I like the hair and beard pieces used as nests, and the way you fixed the plume to the bird.

Great subject and nice scene! Very unique for a plantation. Like the others have commented, the use of the hair pieces as birds nests is definately a stand out feature. The expression on the minifigs faces are great as well. Great job and thanks for contributing!

I'll take you up on the license offer and you will find some very shiny Corrish doubloons in your account!

Great idea. The way you made the poop is clever. Maybe the build could've used a tree for some extra greenery or some green tiles undergrowth to tie some of the bushes together? The rocks look kind of too barren to support such large bushes, but a barren windswept look was probably the point.