Sign in to follow this  
Rubblemaker

[MOC] Echo Base Outer Fringe - featuring Raskolnikov’s Plus size AT AT

I built this a couple of months ago after making Raskolnikov’s awesome Plus size AT AT and wanting to do something with it cooler than just putting it on a shelf to gather dust. Ashamedly there are a couple of 1x2 knock off white plates in the base as I ran out of pieces and couldn’t BrickLink such a tiny amount so raided an old box that had all sorts of brands in. It’s 99.9% Lego apart from those damn plates though. I’ll probably come up with a better solution for a flying ship than that big ugly stand the next time I do something like this too. It was only my first moc. But anyway, the full album for it is on my flickr page here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/164260086@N06/albums/72157700628270101

Echo Base Outer Fringe 1

Echo Base Outer Fringe 3

Echo Base Outer Fringe 7Echo Base Outer Fringe 9

Edited by Rubblemaker

Just now, G59 said:

pretty decent job, well done

Thanks. It’s not going to set the moc world on fire but it was only intended initially to be a decorative base for the AT AT which then kind of grew into a bigger moc. 

On 1/16/2019 at 12:36 PM, Daan0827 said:

did you design that at-at yourself?

No, it’s a very famous moc (sec) by Raskolnikov called the Plus size At-At (as I mention at the start of my post) You can find instructions for it on Rebrickable. It’s also a brilliant build and the instructions are free. :)

Edited by Rubblemaker

11 hours ago, K_W said:

The blood, despite being only 3 tiles, adds a surprising amount of macabre to the scene uncommon for Star Wars set pieces.

Hah. Yeah. I've done a couple more mocs since then so got a bit more experience. If I were to do this again now I'd make much more of the macabre side of it.

10 hours ago, CedBricks said:

Good MOC! 

What happened to the snow trooper? Is there a hidden Wampa somewhere in your MOC? :wink:

Would be quite a tiny Wampa if there were! Snow trooper probably got blown to pieces by the snow speeder as it went past him. His comrades don't seem to care though.

11 hours ago, Lfm55 said:

I really like the long shape of your diorama.

good job!

Thanks very much :)