Paul Boratko

Happy Holidays to all of my Technic brethren!

I haven't been posting much here lately, but I wanted to pop in and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays..!  I hope to  see everyone continue to build and inspire throughout the 2019 year and beyond..!

800x673.jpg

Thanks Paul. Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you get all the love and happiness you desire, and of course some Lego too!

1 minute ago, Zerobricks said:

Thank you Paul.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas too, here's what Santa brought me previous week:

Santa has one of those new Porsche sets under the tree right now for my wife..  :classic:

I'm thinking of getting the 42030 B for this Xmas. It doesnt look too good but it's licensed and I like its building technique.

4 minutes ago, Paul Boratko said:

Santa has one of those new Porsche sets under the tree right now for my wife..  :classic:

Lol.... isn't she a member of this site?  Is she going to see this?

27 minutes ago, nerdsforprez said:

Lol.... isn't she a member of this site?  Is she going to see this?

No, she isn't a member here.. She thinks that we are going to the new Lego store that just opened near us at Ross Park Mall(Pittsburgh) the weekend after January 1st to get one... We are still going to go to the mall to see the new Lego store and then eat at the Cheesecake factory that is right next to it..

Merry Christmas to everyone (thanks Paul for starting separate topic), and I wish everyone health at first place, the rest (including LEGO will follow). Introduction of xl sprockets is Worthy Christmas present. :blush:

4 hours ago, allanp said:

So who else is up at 5am, or is it just me :grin: 

I was, damn late shift on Christmas Eve. I should really learn to say no to covering colleagues.

Got the next 10 days off though, and triple time will go some way to make up for it! Now if only there was a large Technic set for me to gift myself...

Happy Christmas to you all, my Eurobricks friends. Thank you for your kindness and support throught the year.

Merry Christmas to all on EB. I do enjoy this website and especilly the Technic topics, but most of all the sharing that goes on here at EB!!! So thanks and Happy New Year to all of you.

Merry Christmas to everyone! Thanx all for being a great community, I'm happy to be a part of it. All the best for the new year to come and happy building!

19 hours ago, Paul Boratko said:

I haven't been posting much here lately, but I wanted to pop in and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays..!  I hope to  see everyone continue to build and inspire throughout the 2019 year and beyond..!

Merry Christmas to you too and ofcourse everyone else here.

"I haven't been posting much here lately..."

No dude, you haven't even posted that awesome new supercar you build. I mean... Get on with it. :excited:

Merry Christmas to all my EB, LEGO and Technic friends. May 2019 be kind to you all!

Andy D

Merry Christmas to everyone and happy Holidays. I haven't been around here often lately, bit my New Year resolution is to fix that. 

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all had a great day and are having a great holiday.
I hope that 2019 will be an awesome year for you and your family. I can't wait to see what models you all come up with next year.
I'm a little late with this being boxing day but better late than never :tongue:.

Merry Christmas and happy new year Paul! I agree with the above statement that we would like to see more of this new car, especially what you have going on inside.I watched the video, but you have everything covered up. How about a naked chassis shot?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Eurobricks members. Hope to complete a moc this year! Looking forward to what others present.

H

On 12/25/2018 at 6:13 PM, captainmib said:

Merry Christmas to you too and ofcourse everyone else here.

"I haven't been posting much here lately..."

No dude, you haven't even posted that awesome new supercar you build. I mean... Get on with it. :excited:

I already have it posted twice on Facebook, and have a video on Youtube.. I don't want to "Post-Whore" it as I've seen some builders getting accused of with their models.. I might do an inside functions video soon to show how everything works..  I do have a short video HERE and the pics are HERE... If it gets enough interest, I might do instructions in the future..