Bregir

[COR-MRCA] Admiralty office, King's Harbour

Near the center of King's Harbour, a small admiralty office is located.

32558990948_42f2145a9d_c.jpg

In here, rear-admiral Fletcher is dictating official dispatches to a clerk after having read this season's reports from the fleet.

"And next... To Lieutenant Lavendwood, HMS Intrepid" he says, waiting for the clerk to catch up on his notes.

31491468117_614b607ce8_c.jpg

"Based on your recent efforts in bringing down the piratical fleets of the notorious Bluebeard, and your long time achievements in command of the King's Harbour gunboats, it is my pleasure and duty to promote you commander in her Majesty's Royal Navy effective 1st of January, 619 AE. In leiu of a suitable command (as none are currently available on this station), it is decided to rerate the HMS Intrepid to sloop of war. This may seem merely a formality, but until such a time that a suitable command becomes available, at least it will afford you the comfort of a sloop of war being allotted one additional lieutenant aboard to stand watches etc."

After pausing to let the clerk catch up, he continues: "I give you joy of your promotion and shall keep you informed, should a suitable command become available."

@Flavius Gratian

"That will be all sir?" the clerk asks.

"Not at all! Inform Captain Cooke to make all available warships ready for sail at a moments notice, should they be ordered to Mesabi Landing. And have extra contingents of marines prepare to board"

"To teach those Oleanders a lesson, should they take matters into their own hands against the WTC!?" beams the clerk with a martial smile upon his face.

Shooting lighting from under his bushy brows, Fletcher growls: "Have your wits about you, man! No, to take care of any piratical leanings on account of the WTC and set the settlements to rights, should they have no satisfactory explanation! WTC crews have endangered peace with Oleon and committed acts of piracy!"

Sighing, the rear-admiral mumbles to himself: "At least Montoya has returned. It would seem his services might be very much needed shortly..."

32558990798_dfd66680e5_c.jpg

Flethcher's comments to the recent MRCA results. Good cop/bad cop in one and the same person! :)

7 minutes ago, Professor Thaum said:

So what are you going to do with the WTC ?

So far, we shall await their reply to the letter sent by Allcock.

A small but well detailed build, clever use of parts, I like these windows. Is the floor paved with gold plates? He should be well paid, the rear-admiral.:pir-classic:

Congratulations to Lavenwood for his promotion to the rank of commander.

Nice little build, I like the part you used as door knocker. 

I'm second guessing my choice to sail to the Cocovian sea the next MCRA turn, on the otherhand I'll be close to the action. Make a note to supply extra powder and shot after the excercise in Quinnsville. 

1 hour ago, Bodi said:

Is the floor paved with gold plates? He should be well paid, the rear-admiral.:pir-classic:

Finally it rather seems that the skirmish between WTC and Corrington is only a matter of huge scam !

Spoilt rich brats !!

Nice office, Bregir. I like the use of the garage pieces on the façade, and the clerk's desk is simple but does the job well. 

Here's to hoping Montoya can help the admiral with his troubles. 

A very good build! As others have said, full with nice details; the windows, in particular, stand out and I like the door knob (what piece is that?).

Also, thank you for the promotion! This was an unexpected Merrynight present! I'll try to get out a response build shortly.

6 hours ago, Bodi said:

Congratulations to Lavenwood for his promotion to the rank of commander.

Thank you, graciously!