Sign in to follow this  
RacerRabbit

Lego Racers 20th Anniversary Discussion

As you may know, 2019 marks the 20th anniversary of the Lego Racers computer game. I doubt that Lego themselves will do anything to celebrate it (I mean, there's still no word on the progress of The Billion Brick Race) Which is why I want to. And here's a little preview of how I choose to start the celebration....

DvIroaVXQAA7SGj.jpg

Yup, as you can see, I have created a modernised version of Rocket Racer's car. I've also done the other 7 boss cars too which will be revealed on January 2019. Also, I can finally reveal that over the past couple of years, I have commissioned MINIFIGS.ME to create custom minifigures of both Rocket Racer and Veronica Voltage. (As you can tell by the helmet.)

I hope you will enjoy the other racers as they come. And don't worry, the final photos will be in much better quality. I just wanted to make a flashy teaser image with my blue lighting, that's all!

I also want to host a contest themed around this wonderfully unique kart racer! Would anyone be interested in entering if I started one?