PF Remote

App for controlling Lego Power Functions 1.0 New Version BETA

Hi,
I thought about making an App for controlling Lego Power Functions 1.0(not PU). And now I am done with programming this app, without any programming knowledge. In the next updates I am going to make a PU remote too, so you can combine different Lego Sets and I want to make a Mini Jack IR Blaster Support for smartphones, that hadn t an IR blaster built in. Right now the App is only for devices with built in IR blaster. I know there was an App before for controlling Lego Power Functions, but this app had some features that weren t pretty good. This is also one of the reasons why I made this kind of App. Please open the Play Store Link on your smartphone.

Link for the App: 

Edited by PF Remote

Hi,
I thought about making an App for controlling Lego Power Functions 1.0(not PU). And now I am done with programming this app, without any programming knowledge. In the next updates I am going to make a PU remote too, so you can combine different Lego Sets and I want to make a Mini Jack IR Blaster Support for smartphones, that hadn t an IR blaster built in. Right now the App is only for devices with built in IR blaster. I know there was an App before for controlling Lego Power Functions, but this app had some features that weren t pretty good. This is also one of the reasons why I made this kind of App. Please open the Play Store Link on your smartphone.

YouTube Link for Video:
0.jpg

Edited by PF Remote

Cool idea, unfortunately my brand new phone isn't compatible, I guess because of no IR blaster, anyway will this allow you to control motor speed with the regular Technic Power functions. 

Hi Johnny1360, yes it will allow you to control the motor speed. Soon there will be an update, so you plug an IR blaster into your phone s headphone jack and every phone will be compatible through this hack. And in the new update some bugs will be fixed. The IR blaster will be sold in an online shop for about 5$. BTW: What phone does you have? This information would help me to check, if it has an IR blaster.

Cheers

Piotr Suchodolski

Great, great idea and it works great on my Galaxy Note 3! But, in my opinon, you've to change the screen orientation, 'cause my IR port is on on the top of the phone

Hi Piotr "PF Remote"

Your app is no longer available on Google apps store. Will you release it again?