Captain Nemo

MOC: Gingerbread Express

Sooooo cute. You have an amazing talent!! Thank you for sharing!! This has made my day!! I love all the curly and drippy icing, the different sweets everywhere, and that awesome gingerbread tree!! And the hot chocolate with cookie being dipped in it is very enticing!!

Edited by alsielou

This is a wonderful Christmas themed train. So delectable and yet functional. Great work.
I'd love to see the station it pulls into. And I hope there's not a wicked witch as the station master.

Incredible design! Everything about it is just perfect! Well done!

Like others, I would love to buy the instructions! Thanks for sharing! 

I would buy this over an official lego train any day! Amazing talent!

Edited by irifinco

Looks good enough to eat! The excess of frosting is the best part, it goes from being just a brown train to being a gooey sticky yummy treat. :moar:

I happened to get a bunch of those tooth plates from the PAB wall also, although with no specific purpose in mind. If my local store ever has nougat/graham cracker color bricks in the PAB I'll have a reason to stock up now... :thumbup:

I am late to the party with commenting on this one but - oh boy - is that a sweet whimsical build. It gives me a lot of joy to look at it! I love icing on the train and wagons and intricacy of the each part of the train. That nougat, red and white is wonderfully accented with all the pop colours too. This as a build has me bouncing up and down with glee. Almost missed the Yeti sitting there by the tree. Thank you for sharing this lovely build.