MB Scale Models

[MOC] [WIP] Liebherr LTC 1050.3 (Mediaco Design)

Recommended Posts

 

Hello,

my name is Mathias and I am currently working on a Liebherr LTC 1050.3 (Mediaco design).

fHdN1s.png

CU2GfE.jpg

1ZPZ9H.jpg

 

PG1q8i.jpg

 

P0hZ7w.jpg

 

iXkJed.jpg

 

5tbuoB.jpg

The MOC is already about 80% finished (still a lot of details missing). Currently I am working on the decals.

I "redraw" the decals with Inkscape. 

JFQm4h.png

The biggest challenge is to hide all the motors and other power-function components into the 

relatively small model. Following motors / actuares are attached.

1x servo (steering)

1x l-motor (spin wheels)

1x m-motor (turn superstructure)

1x m-motor (winch)

1x m-motor (Extension)

1x l-motor (Lifting cabine)

1x linear actuator https://www.actuonix.com/L12-EV3-100mm-p/l12-ev3-100.htm (not LEGO)

1x power function 8878 (power supply)

4x IR receiver 8884

dH7qiu.jpg

 

8YyfGL.jpg

7L3WFT.jpg

 

3HQBDA.jpg

 

Edited by MB Scale Models

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very good job!

I Always think that motorized models should have a "technic" heart, this model is more brick-built than technic, but it has a lot of functions anyway!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Good job!

you managed to have all the functions in so little space ..

 

Fabione

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/23/2018 at 2:59 AM, MB Scale Models said:

my name is Mathias and I am currently working on a Liebherr LTC 1050.3 (Mediaco design).

Hey Mathias, so glad to see this crane, it is one of my favorites!
And wow, you have managed to fit so much into this tiny space. Well done!
That actuator was known as Firgelli, right?

I really like this crane of yours!

PS. I made one, too, two years ago, in 1:13 scale, the model 1045, but apart from a slightly difference in back cover, everything is the same. Glad to have another one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is an impressive model, and it is very hard to work in a such little scale !!

Congratulations !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2019 at 11:51 AM, Milan said:

Hey Mathias, so glad to see this crane, it is one of my favorites!
And wow, you have managed to fit so much into this tiny space. Well done!
That actuator was known as Firgelli, right?

I really like this crane of yours!

PS. I made one, too, two years ago, in 1:13 scale, the model 1045, but apart from a slightly difference in back cover, everything is the same. Glad to have another one.

Hey Milan, thx for your Kind words!

Yes exactly it was known as Firgelli.

I watched your creation back then when you released it on YouTube. A huge thing!!

 

On 10/1/2019 at 10:43 AM, come2me said:

This is an impressive model, and it is very hard to work in a such little scale !!

Congratulations !!

Thank you! =)

On 12/27/2018 at 11:30 AM, mpj said:

Very good job!

I Always think that motorized models should have a "technic" heart, this model is more brick-built than technic, but it has a lot of functions anyway!

Yes absolutely! the models need a soul!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.